Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There's No Denying the Weather Helped UW Beat Washington State by Chris Fetters

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Does no one realize UW went up 14-0 before it turned to snow? Despite WSU having the ball first??

The snow kept this shit close.

SoFuckingIrritated.gif

We? We’re crushing them right off the bat. THERE IS A ABUNDANCE OF EVIDENCE PEOPLE! This game was nothing different from the past 4, if it was better weather the result would’ve been worse.

NOTHINGS CHANGED WITH UW DEFENSE VS THE CUOG.
    The cuog sucks - nothing changed with “Us.”
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Fat people are worthless.

Sure, now. But come the apocalypse we can make candles out of them.
    YBFE
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,669 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Hold on bro I've gotta lose 8 lbs
    Fatters has dickey do which means he's fat. 8 lbs shouldn't mean you can't see your dick while taking a shower because your fat ass belly sticks out further than your dickey do
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I’m also hearing Cheetos helped his diabetes beat good healeg.
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    Wtf? UW won because the weather was great for them but bad for the coug? The weather was the fucken same for both teams! Even the butt pirate said after the game they beat us because they blocked and they tackled and we didn't. It is that simple.

Last year the coug was ranked higher than the DUB and the dawgs still crushed them in better game conditions than this year and after the game the butt pirate said they beat us because they have better players than us!!!

If you are going to fucken make shit up as to why the coug lost all you fucken lames should get together and get your talking points from the main butt pirate! Because at least then you just sound like losers not fucken stupid ass sore losers!

UW mother fuckers!!!
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138

Wtf? UW won because the weather was great for them but bad for the coug? The weather was the fucken same for both teams! Even the butt pirate said after the game they beat us because they blocked and they tackled and we didn't. It is that simple.

Last year the coug was ranked higher than the DUB and the dawgs still crushed them in better game conditions than this year and after the game the butt pirate said they beat us because they have better players than us!!!

If you are going to fucken make shit up as to why the coug lost all you fucken lames should get together and get your talking points from the main butt pirate! Because at least then you just sound like losers not fucken stupid ass sore losers!

UW mother fuckers!!!

In defense of CUOG this is the first year that Leech didn't seem butthurt and make excuses. Maybe there is hope for CUOG.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

EwaDawg said:

UW mother fuckers!!!

In defense of CUOG this is the first year that Leech didn't seem butthurt and make excuses. Maybe there is hope for CUOG.
    I like Leach
    He's a national treasure.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Hold on bro I've gotta lose 8 lbs
    Fatters has dickey do which means he's fat. 8 lbs shouldn't mean you can't see your dick while taking a shower because your fat ass belly sticks out further than your dickey do
    I've never heard the term dickey do in my life.

I am however, positive that you should never ever use it in a sentence again.
    So dicky don't?
  • BlackDaveWymanBlackDaveWyman Member Posts: 73
    Fetters what a retarded take.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

EwaDawg said:

UW mother fuckers!!!

I like Leach
    he definitely get more out of his talent than any other coach, even more than peterman