Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Tryon

Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I hate Tryon because it ruins my "we can't recruit bucks narrative." Turns out we can, as long as they are unheralded 3 star kids who turn into hyper athletic death machines. If early returns hold, this mother fucker is going to kill at least one Pac-12 QB one day.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

I loved Davis/Quinn’s comment about “how does a guy who looks like this only get offers from Eastern and WSU”. Tryon actually gives me hope for next year’s front 7, and I love him.

I was yelling at the screen when they said that ... "Because he's a massive project from Hazen! ... "

Nobody knew about him and developmental requirements were high so there you go.