Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coug Execuses all over the interwebs

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

These dumbfucks need make their minds up about the fucking snow. I always heard them wanting snow. The crowd cheers when it starts to snow there. For the last 25 years all we heard about is how they hope it snows like in 1992. Now they hate the snow?

It’s the snow AND the WHITE jerseys. Without those WSU wins by 2+ TDs is what I’m hearing.
    Sounds racist
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

i fucked gee scott jr girlfriend. and stepmom

Pics?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I also saw multiple holding penalties that never got flagged. Much of the time when UW ran wide, the end or tackle held our defender.

One play in particular that caught my eye was in the second quarter. One UW player grabbed one of ours, our guy pushed him away then the UW player full on tackled him from behind as Gaskin runs right by up the middle. It did draw a flag however, but the real kicker was upon slow motion replay, color commentator Brady Quinn replies "I don't see anything there indicating a hold". Really!?! He could work for the PAC 12 officiating office with vision like that(ha, ha)!
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

I also saw multiple holding penalties that never got flagged. Much of the time when UW ran wide, the end or tackle held our defender.

One play in particular that caught my eye was in the second quarter. One UW player grabbed one of ours, our guy pushed him away then the UW player full on tackled him from behind as Gaskin runs right by up the middle. It did draw a flag however, but the real kicker was upon slow motion replay, color commentator Brady Quinn replies "I don't see anything there indicating a hold". Really!?! He could work for the PAC 12 officiating office with vision like that(ha, ha)!

This is referring to the holding call on Sample. Pancaking someone is different than tackling them. I’m still pissed about that call.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

This is referring to the holding call on Sample. Pancaking someone is different than tackling them. I’m still pissed about that call.
    Sounds like you and Coog found common ground