Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coug Execuses all over the interwebs

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I really don't want to get too deep into this, but my occam's razor brain refuses to believe that a defense that did what our did to EVERY OTHER TEAM but then gets absolutely stymied by UW is no less than the victim of some serious hometown cooking for the mutts. I get that they are bigger and stronger, but Herc was literally erased from existence in last years AC - that had never, ever happened before in that season.

So UW has some special juice that they drink to embarrass the Cougs that no one else has access to?

No, they play dirty - holding our WRs, holding on the OL, etc and make the refs swallow their whistles
    Puuuuuuuuuuuuuurfect!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Cougatron has a solution to WSU losing the Apple Cup...and this isn't a joke.

Build a $100M stadium in Ellensburg and play the Apple Cup in October. Split the revenues evenly.

When Cougs get tired of pushing on the windshield to make the car go forward is when we will win.

Neutral field, 1st week of October even revenue distribution across the board tickets/concessions/ancillary revenue.

I love our guys but I want to take the fight to the Huskies and start taking away their advantages. For me the Apple Cup every year is a losing battle until we start to flip the game into our advantage.

We have to be viscous against them on all fronts and push the front line up to Ellensburg to knock on their front door constantly.

I love the program but I hate the position we are put in and I see UW exploit it and it pisses me off. And I won’t stop fighting for equal footing. We deserve that.

Surely this will do the trick!
    Link please
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    i fucked gee scott jr girlfriend. and stepmom
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

i fucked gee scott jr girlfriend. and stepmom

Pics?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Build a $100M stadium in Ellensburg and play the Apple Cup in October. Split the revenues evenly.

When Cougs get tired of pushing on the windshield to make the car go forward is when we will win.

Neutral field, 1st week of October even revenue distribution across the board tickets/concessions/ancillary revenue.

I love our guys but I want to take the fight to the Huskies and start taking away their advantages. For me the Apple Cup every year is a losing battle until we start to flip the game into our advantage.

We have to be viscous against them on all fronts and push the front line up to Ellensburg to knock on their front door constantly.

I love the program but I hate the position we are put in and I see UW exploit it and it pisses me off. And I won’t stop fighting for equal footing. We deserve that.

Link please
    It's mentioned a few times here:

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/any-coug-fan-that-wanted-snow.16464/
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Mike Price would have called that game Destiny!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Link please

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/any-coug-fan-that-wanted-snow.16464/
    That board is AIDS
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I’ll say it and i’ll Say it again. When we decide we don’t want to set us up to be in a difficult position in the Apple Cup is when we start to win it a lot more.

In October. On a neutral field. With normal weather and normal chance of having all our starters.

But hey let’s keep waiting to the very end of the year in blizzard temps and visibility. To play a team that has 3 times the budget and 3 times the size and depth and keep on wondering why the series is so lopsided.

It’s like we love to set ourselves up to be at a disadvantage.

Huskies wear white jerseys in a blizzard. Hard to see defenders just like the blue jerseys on smurf turf.

One program leverages advantages, and one program loves to leverage disadvatages against themselves.

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Haters gonna hate. Before the game all the so called “experts” on here would have picked WSU to win in anything less than blizzard conditions. Jimmy Lake can suck it ... his 10th out of 12 in the Pac 12 defense needed every inch of that snow to slow down the Cougs. Hey Jimmy ....congrats on your defense being better than UCLA and Oregon St.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    @Cougatron claims to be the lone Savior of Cuogar football.

He message bored claims he presented a “plan” to Bill Moos that would fire Wulff, hire Leach, spend $125 million on improvements with money promised by Larry Scott resulting in a Mountain of unsustainable debt.

True Cuog that Cuogatron

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

@Cougatron claims to be the lone Savior of Cuogar football.

He message bored claims he presented a “plan” to Bill Moos that would fire Wulff, hire Leach, spend $125 million on improvements with money promised by Larry Scott resulting in a Mountain of unsustainable debt.

True Cuog that Cuogatron

Better process than USC
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Link please

Haters gonna hate. Before the game all the so called “experts” on here would have picked WSU to win in anything less than blizzard conditions. Jimmy Lake can suck it ... his 10th out of 12 in the Pac 12 defense needed every inch of that snow to slow down the Cougs. Hey Jimmy ....congrats on your defense being better than UCLA and Oregon St.

10th best defense by what metric? Lol
    Pretty sure the broadcast mentioned UW's defense is ranked 10th in the country in terms of ppg...guessing the Cuog thought they said 10th in the conference.
    That would be my guess, too. CougFS