Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pump my gas Dwag!!

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
Was just at my local Standard Oil filling station and some old bitty from Eugene - prolly OBK's granny or something - was having a hard time figuring out how self service works. Being the chivalrous Dwag that I am, I stepped in to save the day.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,737 Founders Club
    Cool story, brah!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,737 Founders Club

Was just at my local Standard Oil filling station and some old bitty from Eugene - prolly OBK's granny or something - was having a hard time figuring out how self service works. Being the chivalrous Dwag that I am, I stepped in to save the day.

Was she too short for you or did you get the digits
    I got her zip code when I helped operate the credit card reader.
    Hillsboro by any chance?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

You old smoothie
    Ol yella still got it
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

You old smoothie
    Ol yella still got it
    Damn I'm smooth.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,584

Sounds like it’s time to do some Black Friday online shopping