Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Cougars Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lol I just called it dude is so mad

"hahahahahahah go huskies right" He's heated keep calling
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW ELITE OUR RUNNING BACKS ARE @NorwegianHusky

I know our RBs are good. That's what I've always said. What YOU said is that our RB COACH is good. Now kill yourself.
    He guides the kids to GREATNESS. Coaching matters bitch.
    What the fuck does he coach? Ahmed is soon entering his third year and still doesn't know how to change hands when he switches field. None of our RBs can pass block. Gaskin was a beast as a true freshman, before KB ever coached him. KB spends most of his time twatter stalking random hoes. There's no evidence he can coach you fucking moron.
    Three running backs averaging 5+ ypc? LOL fuck off.
    THEY KNEW HOW TO RUN BEFORE HE COACHED THEM. If your only argument is stats, kindly fuck off. But I'll bring the argument down to your level of not watching film just this one time: Gaskin averaged 5.7 AS A TRUE FRESHMAN. THIS YEAR HE HAD 4.9. IF YPC IS YOUR ONLY ARGUMENT, KB MADE IT FUCKING WORSE. If that's your only fucking argument, stop tagging me. Discussing this shit with you is a waste of time.
    You sound angry...

I guess we shouldn't hire any RB coach at all. Not necessary.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I know our RBs are good. That's what I've always said. What YOU said is that our RB COACH is good. Now kill yourself.
    What the fuck does he coach? Ahmed is soon entering his third year and still doesn't know how to change hands when he switches field. None of our RBs can pass block. Gaskin was a beast as a true freshman, before KB ever coached him. KB spends most of his time twatter stalking random hoes. There's no evidence he can coach you fucking moron.
    THEY KNEW HOW TO RUN BEFORE HE COACHED THEM. If your only argument is stats, kindly fuck off. But I'll bring the argument down to your level of not watching film just this one time: Gaskin averaged 5.7 AS A TRUE FRESHMAN. THIS YEAR HE HAD 4.9. IF YPC IS YOUR ONLY ARGUMENT, KB MADE IT FUCKING WORSE. If that's your only fucking argument, stop tagging me. Discussing this shit with you is a waste of time.
    You sound angry...

No. We should hire a better one than KB. That's the entire point... And I'm angry because you keep tagging me, and I'm over this discussion.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

The next five callers will get 50% off!!! Hurry!!!

That needs to be saved for future use
    What I love about that graphic is the bus on the left is clearly for DAWG fans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You sound angry...

No. We should hire a better one than KB. That's the entire point... And I'm angry because you keep tagging me, and I'm over this discussion.
    Nah. I trust Pete.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FUCK THE COOGS, FUCK MINSHEW, GOD BLESS GASKIN, GOD BLESS THE OL, AND GOD BLESS THE SNOW!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Minshew is only going to get a couple handies tonight.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    "The game likely comes down to whether the Cougars can finally penetrate a Chris Petersen defense, an endeavor that has ended in disaster for them the past four seasons. It’s led people to conclude the Petersen and his coordinators have cracked some sort of code with the Air Raid, but WSU’s quarterback play has been subpar for years in this game.

Now, the Cougs feature Gardner Minshew II, who is looking to continue his stunning march toward the Heisman Trophy ceremony in New York; he still leads the country in passing yards (4,325) and passing touchdowns (36). He even had a song written about him. The Huskies haven’t seen a player like this at the helm of Mike Leach’s offense."- Coug Center.

Hope springs eternal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

"The game likely comes down to whether the Cougars can finally penetrate a Chris Petersen defense, an endeavor that has ended in disaster for them the past four seasons. It’s led people to conclude the Petersen and his coordinators have cracked some sort of code with the Air Raid, but WSU’s quarterback play has been subpar for years in this game.

Now, the Cougs feature Gardner Minshew II, who is looking to continue his stunning march toward the Heisman Trophy ceremony in New York; he still leads the country in passing yards (4,325) and passing touchdowns (36). He even had a song written about him. The Huskies haven’t seen a player like this at the helm of Mike Leach’s offense."- Coug Center.

Hope springs eternal.

TUAGAVAGOLOA WINS THE HEISMAN
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    At the party the cougs are using the snow as an excuse bahahahahahahahaha typical coug!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Backpack go slap some drunk slut's ass and get of hh
  • Options
    God hates us
    There is no other explanation
    Posted by WinTheDay on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:42 PM

We're screwed.
    Game over.
    Posted by Heavy_G on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:45 PM

There is no god.
    Just a team who continually forgets that this is a big game.
    Posted by SIR MaleMan on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:58 PM
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Backpack go slap some drunk slut's ass and get of hh

I don’t want any STDs. Fuck that. I have my hoes back at school and in Seattle.
  • Options
    Only Minshew can will this team back. Everyone else is seeing deer in the headlights.
    Posted by CougsNation on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:47 PM

Lot's of time left
    And it’s not 48 thousand to nothing like the last couple years or whatever. Still, if we can’t stop Gaskin, gonna be a long day.
    Posted by Cocoug on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:47 PM
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Almost desperation time already
    Posted by Scottftlc on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:55 PM
  • Options
    I hate this fucking game!!
    Posted by Flyfishacoug on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:57 PM

Leach never learned that his offense doesnt work in this weather and that is why you recruit TE just for games like this or have them walk on.
    Posted by Nauticoug on Nov 23, 2018 | 6:58 PM