Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nick Allioti needs to LEAVE.

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited November 2013 in College Football Forum
Agreed? His defensive schemes worked ok under Kelly. They are shit under Helfrich. He's old, arrogant and stubborn. He appears to be more concerned about preserving his stats than being flexible and innovative. He gets more angry about Leach leaving his starters in during trash time than he does about the ducks getting killed by Arizona. He had a fucking smile on his face after that game during an interview. He has contributed to the national perception that Oregon is soft, whiny and entitled. Time for him to go.

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I'm too upset about a nuclear Iran to worry about this.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

what happened to abundance?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2013
    Worked with Chip but not with Helfrich. I think there is a major variable you are overlooking. At least we have moved straight into firing the assistants before the end of year 1, it took Washington 2 full years to make that ploy.

FUCK!!!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Azzinaro is why the Ducks were good on defense under Chip.

Chip & Azz leave and the defense almost instantly goes to shit and the offense is going to shit with an NFL quarterback.

Slingblade is a widely known as a mediocre OC. He didn't earn the job he has, he got it for holding the bag. If you're tossing out mediocre coordinators in Eugene then you have to include Slingblade and Frost as well.

What has Frost done as a high level coach? He coached wide outs during a time when throwing was considered nonessential.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    You wouldn't be saying this shit if fucking WSU hadn't been lowbrow and kept their offensive starters in.

Assholes.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2013
    Mosster47 said:

Azzinaro is why the Ducks were good on defense under Chip.

Chip & Azz leave and the defense almost instantly goes to shit and the offense is going to shit with an NFL quarterback.

Slingblade is a widely known as a mediocre OC. He didn't earn the job he has, he got it for holding the bag. If you're tossing out mediocre coordinators in Eugene then you have to include Slingblade and Frost as well.

What has Frost done as a high level coach? He coached wide outs during a time when throwing was considered nonessential.

Of course Helfrich has to go. I agreed with that in other posts. But don't forget to toss Allioti out with the bathwather, that's all I'm saying. Wouldn't mind see Frost go either. I haven't been impressed with how the offense looks under him.
  • Options
    Yes the good ole firing the assistant coach trick to cover for the crappy head coach. That always works out well........
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Cry me a river.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Aliotti has lost his ability to change and adapt. He needs to retire and go fishing or boating or some damned thing. I want 74 in the GIF above this post to handle our defense.