Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kewg killer Gaskin

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    Peterman said:

Levi penetrating the Coogs gay ass wide splits will be a factor.
    If Tryon plays well the plunger will go in early and often

Like strawman assfuck?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    edited November 2018

Man some of you are fucking spooked from the Cuogs hanging a bunch on the Arizona Sumlins huh?

Has way more to do with UW than WSU.

HTH
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675

Peterman said:

Like strawman assfuck?
    Eat my ass
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Peterman said:

Peterman said:

Like strawman assfuck?
    Eat my ass
    @SFGbob is ready, wiling, and able to serve your ass eating needs.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Well Jim Moore and crew essentially said today there is no reason to play the game Friday. Kewgs win easy and carry every check box. Minchy is a fairy tail and fairy tails always have a happy ending.

Jessaman is lost in the young men and how they are more focused than ever and they Cal, Huskies didn't.

I'm lobbying to call off the game. Jim is already looking towards two more wins.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    Peterman said:

Peterman said:

Like strawman assfuck?
    Eat my ass
    Don't get worked up too early. Pace. Game isn't until Friday.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Passion said:

On Defense, pPush up the mMiddle, hHeat from the eEdge. For the 60 minutes.

First of all, use some capital letters.

Secondly, we haven't been able to bring consistent Push and Heat all season, so I wouldn't expect a sudden flurry of sacks and TFLs during the apple cup.

Third, Gaskin is my favorite current player and one of my all-time faves. But the kewgs will be focusing on stopping him and bringing heat on brownsocks. That's the recipe for beating UW, and they know it.
    Exactly. I’m not sure why anyone thinks UW will suddenly be a different team. We? are fucked
    Why? Because we're playing the Coogers, that's why. Where have you been since Pete got here?
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Must be nice having the 4th best rb in the pac

Good enough to beat you guys, and get more yards rushing than you while doing it.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=401012751
  • JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    The dawgs need to come out having fun. It should be fun fucken crushing cougs! They need to punch them in the mouth and have them bleeding from their wherevers. They are kids they need to play as such but still fuck the coug up. I don't give a shit if j Peterman and the butt pirate are friends or not he needs to run up the score to let him know they ain't shit in this conference. And the UW players need take what is there for the taking now!

The UW will start next year with a blank slate but for now the season isn't over yet even though it is because we always lose to Cal but they can still be champions and that is all that should matter for these kids.

Go Dawgs motherfuckers!!!