Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kewg killer Gaskin

35 carries 200 yards, north/south running, no lateral shit. Routine Otton dump off for 6-7 yards. Play action to Hunter down the seem, achmed explosion off the stretch play and one McGrew screen for 50 yards. Mcgary and Kirkland road grading with extreme aggression.

Blunt forace trauma up the gut, for 60 minutes...with no soft cocking at any point in the game. No toiling in the weeds of zombie beta play.

Jaylen, Gaines, Tryon, Levi making Minchy's life a living hell and Rapp culture over the middle.

47-27 Washington.

Comments

• PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    Levi penetrating the Coogs gay ass wide splits will be a factor.
    If Tryon plays well the plunger will go in early and often
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited November 2018

On Defense, pPush up the mMiddle, hHeat from the eEdge. For the 60 minutes.

First of all, use some capital letters.

Secondly, we haven't been able to bring consistent Push and Heat all season, so I wouldn't expect a sudden flurry of sacks and TFLs during the apple cup.

Third, Gaskin is my favorite current player and one of my all-time faves. But the kewgs will be focusing on stopping him and bringing heat on brownsocks. That's the recipe for beating UW, and they know it.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Passion said:

Secondly, we haven't been able to bring consistent Push and Heat all season, so I wouldn't expect a sudden flurry of sacks and TFLs during the apple cup.

Third, Gaskin is my favorite current player and one of my all-time faves. But the kewgs will be focusing on stopping him and bringing heat on brownsocks. That's the recipe for beating UW, and they know it.
    They know it but just refuse to ever implement it?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    TommySQC said:

jecornel said:

35 carries 200 yards, north/south running, no lateral shit. Routine Otton dump off for 6-7 yards. Play action to Hunter down the seem, achmed explosion off the stretch play and one McGrew screen for 50 yards. Mcgary and Kirkland road grading with extreme aggression.

Blunt forace trauma up the gut, for 60 minutes...with no soft cocking at any point in the game. No toiling in the weeds of zombie beta play.

Jaylen, Gaines, Tryon, Levi making Minchy's life a living hell and Rapp culture over the middle.

47-27 Washington.

You mean exactly what the haven't been all year?
    Yes. This is my concern. I don't like that they mailed it in after being up big on the beavs. The lapses in flat play is what the kewgs would feast on.

Though, a couple things. The cougies are weak against the run, this staff will challenge this team and Lake knows the right buttons to push.

Lastly, Levi has been playing extremely well. I expect him to have exceptional game.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

McGrew has been nice on the little flare outs and wheel routes, he’s got more than screens in his game.

Agreed!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,474 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018

Passion said:

Exactly. I’m not sure why anyone thinks UW will suddenly be a different team. We? are fucked
    8 and 5 here we cum!
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

Passion said:

Exactly. I’m not sure why anyone thinks UW will suddenly be a different team. We? are fucked
    8 and 5 here we cum!
    10-3 here we cum
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Passion said:

8 and 5 here we cum!
    9-4. I think the cheez-it bowl is very winnable.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Hahahahahaha the idea that we score 47.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    TommySQC said:

jecornel said:

47-27 Washington.

You mean exactly what the haven't been all year?
    Hamden has been saving it for the big State Championship Gayme. tee hee
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Gaskins MO is lateral shit. Peterman doesn't recruit power backs.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Must be nice having the 4th best rb in the pac
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Must be nice to choke away the south to Utah
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Must be nice to choke away the south to Utah
    Must be nice to never win anything meaningful. But oh wel, mill avenue is fun.