Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Damn Saudis

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter

So, we have leftards whining about tariffs on chi com goods and then whining about Trump’s relationship with the Saudis. Russians and chi coms offing of its citizens isn’t seen as a problem but Saudi must be made a pariah because of the murder of a Muslim Brotherhood supporter. Please note, I’m not supporting the tariffs because the chi coms are murdering bastards. I support the tariffs because I believe in free trade and national security. God knows what leftards believe in. American First ain’t one of them.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

CHINA’S XI HAS NEVER BEFORE FACED SUCH AN OPPONENT: When Chinese Communist Party officials allowed an unprecedented level of economic freedom beginning in 1978, they likely had no idea that four decades later it would produce somebody like billionaire Guo Wengui.

Worth an estimated $28 billion, the exiled Guo announced he is creating the Rule of Law Fund and establishing it with an initial budget of $100 million.

“Guo announced the creation of the fund, which will also be used to finance investigations into Chinese government financial activities and those of its supporters in the West, at press conference in New York City on Tuesday,” according to Washington Free Beacon’s Bill Gertz.

“The former Chinese insider also revealed in a presentation for reporters details on the disappearance, imprisonment, or death of 56 prominent Chinese nationals, including the mysterious death in July of Wang Jian, one of China’s wealthiest business leaders.”

Guo also promised the fund will investigate and expose Chinese spies operating in the U.S. and their corporate enablers. The Left’s George Soros may have finally met a Right match.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Has this board always been this pathetic? Canned responses that don't even address the content of what was posted?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Guo has got to already be on some ChiCom kill list. Appears to have the $$$ for a good security team, he is going to need it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    China has a million or so Muslims locked up in camps too

Nothing to see here
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Has this board always been this pathetic? Canned responses that don't even address the content of what was posted?

What's the content? Calling anyone who doesn't support the tariffs a left tard. Pointing out the obvious that Russia and China also have shitty human rights track records. There's a Chinese anti-Soros? Ground breaking stuff.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    SFGbob said:

You could always...

LEAVE!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    SFGbob said:

It's been complete shit since your stupid ass showed up.

So fuck off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Or you could use your brain instead of a wad of feelings. You could argue why the chi coms and Putin and the Iranians were morally superior than the Saudis or you just sh*t all over yourself a declare an intellectual victory. Personally I have some pride and integrity. Your refusal to intellectually engage says what about you? Says you are a leftard.
  • Options

Or you could use your brain instead of a wad of feelings. You could argue why the chi coms and Putin and the Iranians were morally superior than the Saudis or you just sh*t all over yourself a declare an intellectual victory. Personally I have some pride and integrity. Your refusal to intellectually engage says what about you? Says you are a leftard.

Who's holding the Saudi's to a different standard? Me and my leftard buddies were pretty triggered about Trump's handling of the botched Russian UK poision job too. But by all means go on being butthurt that nobody here wants to defend the talking point that you made up.
  • Options

Hijabs makes sense if you live in a country full of butterfaces.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    The different standard is only the MSM and the dems. Did Trump use a reset button and give Putin the Olympics and the World Cup? You seemed to have ignored the big issue. Iran is the big menace in the Middle East. The Saudis are on our side. Putin and the chi coms aren't. Neither was Barry or PIPS. Keep rooting for the away team.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The different standard is only the MSM and the dems. Did Trump use a reset button and give Putin the Olympics and the World Cup? You seemed to have ignored the big issue. Iran is the big menace in the Middle East. The Saudis are on our side. Putin and the chi coms aren't. Neither was Barry or PIPS. Keep rooting for the away team.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

So fuck off.
    @HondoFS had a hearty chuckle in the media room over this poast.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

So fuck off.
    This one of the "quality" pieces of crap that posts here. I've not seen this mouthy Kunt ever engage on any topic.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

So fuck off.
    This one of the "quality" pieces of crap that posts here. I've not seen this mouthy Kunt ever engage on any topic.
    Yet he still easily produces more than you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo goes in for the ass tonguing. Do you get paid for tonguing asses here Hondo or do you do it for free?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Hondo goes in for the ass tonguing. Do you get paid for tonguing asses here Hondo or do you do it for free?

For you it costs money. HTH
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

So fuck off.
    You aren't worth engaging, you worthless faggot. I've seen others engage you, only to be drown in your complete cuntiness. You're such a fucking twat that I want to bash your fucking face in, and then set you on fucking fire.

That reaction tells me that my best option is not to do anything more than call you the cunt that you are, and leave it at that. Go trick someone else into wasting their time discussing any fucking topic with you, you pile of shit.

Go fuck yourself. And die. You fucking faggot Duck pile of shit motherfucker.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

So fuck off.
    You aren't worth engaging, you worthless faggot. I've seen others engage you, only to be drown in your complete cuntiness. You're such a fucking twat that I want to bash your fucking face in, and then set you on fucking fire.

That reaction tells me that my best option is not to do anything more than call you the cunt that you are, and leave it at that. Go trick someone else into wasting their time discussing any fucking topic with you, you pile of shit.

Go fuck yourself. And die. You fucking faggot Duck pile of shit motherfucker.
    For someone who isn’t worth engaging you sure seem unhinged Kunt.

That makes two Race, I just took the lead.