Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cage Schenck - 2020 WR/CB/PR/KR Woodinville - Hudl Highlights!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Woodinville had some serious talent when I played. Tui, Conniff, Tomco, Kertson. Not many teams in the state were stacked like that. Can't believe they didn't win it. I'm guessing it was their most talented era.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

We’re talking about Northern Arizona?

Fuck ... I know that you have ties to Woodinville Derek and that’s great ... but this is all about recruiting of teens to play for the University of Washington ...

I’m sure the kid is talented and nice and loves orange slices and chocolate milk ...

But the only thing of use he’d be to the UW program is a tackling dummy on the Scout team

I never said that Coach Pete needs to swoop in and grab him. This board is about recruiting.

If Stalin wants to post an occasional Woodinville profile, and you don't like it, then you don't have to click it.
    Last I checked, this was a University of Washington website and this bored specifically tied to University of Washington recruiting

I get that you have ties to Woodinville and that’s great ... take the stuff to the Woodinville bored

If an aspirational Big Sky player gets randomly dropped on this board ... iwhat do you expect? People to say “cool story bruh?”
    Dude it's Derek Johnson's fucking website and he can talk about whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Fuck off.
    Teq's issue isn't about some occasional Woodinville post. He's had a hard-on for Stalin for years. I'm not sure why, but whatever.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.....
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only times I heard of a student getting with a teacher at WHS was after the student had graduated. I think this one chick who graduated after me started boning the chemistry teacher. There was a case at Leota Junior High where the male health teacher was boning a female 9th grader. We aren't very scandalous in Northshore School District
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck ... I know that you have ties to Woodinville Derek and that’s great ... but this is all about recruiting of teens to play for the University of Washington ...

I’m sure the kid is talented and nice and loves orange slices and chocolate milk ...

But the only thing of use he’d be to the UW program is a tackling dummy on the Scout team

I never said that Coach Pete needs to swoop in and grab him. This board is about recruiting.

If Stalin wants to post an occasional Woodinville profile, and you don't like it, then you don't have to click it.
    Last I checked, this was a University of Washington website and this bored specifically tied to University of Washington recruiting

I get that you have ties to Woodinville and that’s great ... take the stuff to the Woodinville bored

If an aspirational Big Sky player gets randomly dropped on this board ... iwhat do you expect? People to say “cool story bruh?”
    Dude it's Derek Johnson's fucking website and he can talk about whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Fuck off.
    Teq's issue isn't about some occasional Woodinville post. He's had a hard-on for Stalin for years. I'm not sure why, but whatever.

Yes, because I'm scandalous and have a passive aggressive personality ...

SMFH
  • Options
    JECAR said:

Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck off.

SMFH
    Actually, you come across as an arrogant fucking prick who gets his balls busted because of it...regularly.
    1) Yep ... personas in message boards match how people are in real life ... congrats

2) I say things that others won’t say ... so whatever

3) I post way less than I used to and the volume of what I say has gone way down as I’m on Twitter much more

4) I have nothing personal against Derek but good to know that he apparently thinks I do ... I’ve done my best over the years to support his events for this website

5) Anybody that knows me knows I go out of my way to do things for others ... that being said many people in the world confuse confidence and strong opinions into being an egotistical asshole ... I will never apologize to anybody for being confident or having strong opinions
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

JECAR said:

Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck off.

SMFH
    Actually, you come across as an arrogant fucking prick who gets his balls busted because of it...regularly.
    1) Yep ... personas in message boards match how people are in real life ... congrats

3) I post way less than I used to and the volume of what I say has gone way down as I’m on Twitter much more

4) I have nothing personal against Derek but good to know that he apparently thinks I do ... I’ve done my best over the years to support his events for this website

5) Anybody that knows me knows I go out of my way to do things for others ... that being said many people in the world confuse confidence and strong opinions into being an egotistical asshole ... I will never apologize to anybody for being confident or having strong opinions
    1. I'm a beta cuck in real life so I'm going to assume this isn't sarcasm. Why state the obvious?

2. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST

3. Thanks

4. But what about your $10.95?

5. Okay seriously this reads even more like a woman's Tinder bio than #2. I thought you were slightly better than this Teq.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

JECAR said:

Tequilla said:

TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck off.

SMFH

1. I'm a beta cuck in real life so I'm going to assume this isn't sarcasm. Why state the obvious?

2. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY BEST

3. Thanks

4. But what about your $10.95?

5. Okay seriously this reads even more like a woman's Tinder bio than #2. I thought you were slightly better than this Teq.
    1 & 5 ... I get a little pissed off about people that are judgmental about others because of what they see on a message board or what not ... it's reading into things way too much

2 ... probably a very fair statement

3 ... the balance of my posting now is tied up to very quick things when I'm at lunch at work or sitting on the toilet ... rarely will I have time to do more in detail

4 ... there are a couple of reasons why I've stopped donating but don't really feel like posting my reasons for public consumption ... none of those reasons are tied to any personal vendetta or whatever that Stalin thinks that I have against him
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4820883/5be280485ca8dd07b452fb59

The only issue with this kid is his size. But he's a ferocious competitor and dynamic athlete. Sensational player.

(If you only watch one play, take a look at the 4:57 mark which shows his punt return against Mount Si. For some reason, they cut off the video at the end of the return, when he was tackled at the 12-yard line).

Thank you, next.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Schenck scored 33 points in Woodinville's win over Bothell the other day. He hit two three pointers in the final 26 seconds to force overtime, then dominated the OT. I love this kid.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Dude how bad is Woodinville this year?

They went to OT with Bothell. Who 9-7 Lake Washington slaughtered 65-33 lol. And LW sucks.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Dude how bad is Woodinville this year?

They went to OT with Bothell. Who 9-7 Lake Washington slaughtered 65-33 lol. And LW sucks.

I was talking about a player not the team.