Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cage Schenck - 2020 WR/CB/PR/KR Woodinville - Hudl Highlights!

Comments

• Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ve known his dad since 5th grade. Dad was athletic and looked athletic, but he was not blow the roof off the place athletic. But somehow he was varsity basketball and football.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meek said:

can he kick a 32 yard field goal with consistency?

No, he usually Schencks his kicks
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

One of Pete’s greatest failures is not establishing the Woodinville pipeline.

Pete's biggest failure is not realizing that the state of Washington is soccer central and putting out an APB to every coach of every team (men's and women's) that he needs a fucking kicker and if they can find him a kicker, he can get the soccer recruiting coordinator to their school a couple times each year.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    El_K said:

I’ve known his dad since 5th grade. Dad was athletic and looked athletic, but he was not blow the roof off the place athletic. But somehow he was varsity basketball and football.

Yeah, he was a decent frat guy suburban athletic type when I knew him. Nice guy too.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AIRWOLF said:

El_K said:

WHS Class of ‘87 RULES!!!!!

Know his dad. He clearly got his athletic gifts from mom's side of the family.
    His mom runs marathons, his sister is a ferocious competitor and very athletic too. Plays basketball now at Northern Arizona.
    I've always said Dwag is a ferocious animal. Could be a fit.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

El_K said:

Yeah, he was a decent frat guy suburban athletic type when I knew him. Nice guy too.
    Hung like a horse too
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If a great coach like Joey Thomas got a hold of him the sky’s the limit
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sign this kid. Skank and Yank in 2019.

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AIRWOLF said:

El_K said:

Hung like a horse too
    Yup, and gives killer handys behind Walmart.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,987
    Founders Club

AIRWOLF said:

El_K said:

His mom runs marathons, his sister is a ferocious competitor and very athletic too. Plays basketball now at Northern Arizona.
    I covered his sister for four years. I was actually surprised that a fight never started up at one of her games. She went 100 MPH, ran everybody over, hated to lose. The Kingco coaches kept her off the First Team All-Kingco team in basketball (junior and senior years) because they resented her aggressiveness so much. Yet she was named the Seattle Times Female Athlete of the Year.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AIRWOLF said:

El_K said:

I covered his sister for four years. I was actually surprised that a fight never started up at one of her games. She went 100 MPH, ran everybody over, hated to lose. The Kingco coaches kept her off the First Team All-Kingco team in basketball (junior and senior years) because they resented her aggressiveness so much. Yet she was named the Seattle Times Female Athlete of the Year.
    Got to love that Seattle coaches that are pussies
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

We’re talking about Northern Arizona?

Fuck ... I know that you have ties to Woodinville Derek and that’s great ... but this is all about recruiting of teens to play for the University of Washington ...

I’m sure the kid is talented and nice and loves orange slices and chocolate milk ...

But the only thing of use he’d be to the UW program is a tackling dummy on the Scout team

I never said that Coach Pete needs to swoop in and grab him. This board is about recruiting.

If Stalin wants to post an occasional Woodinville profile, and you don't like it, then you don't have to click it.
    Last I checked, this was a University of Washington website and this bored specifically tied to University of Washington recruiting

I get that you have ties to Woodinville and that’s great ... take the stuff to the Woodinville bored

If an aspirational Big Sky player gets randomly dropped on this board ... iwhat do you expect? People to say “cool story bruh?”
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

El_K said:

Reason #728 why High School sports are largely bullshit ...

Whether true or not is one thing ... but the general pettiness all over the place is ridiculous
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,987
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck ... I know that you have ties to Woodinville Derek and that’s great ... but this is all about recruiting of teens to play for the University of Washington ...

I’m sure the kid is talented and nice and loves orange slices and chocolate milk ...

But the only thing of use he’d be to the UW program is a tackling dummy on the Scout team

I never said that Coach Pete needs to swoop in and grab him. This board is about recruiting.

If Stalin wants to post an occasional Woodinville profile, and you don't like it, then you don't have to click it.
    Last I checked, this was a University of Washington website and this bored specifically tied to University of Washington recruiting

I get that you have ties to Woodinville and that’s great ... take the stuff to the Woodinville bored

If an aspirational Big Sky player gets randomly dropped on this board ... iwhat do you expect? People to say “cool story bruh?”
    Dude it's Derek Johnson's fucking website and he can talk about whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Fuck off.
    Teq's issue isn't about some occasional Woodinville post. He's had a hard-on for Stalin for years. I'm not sure why, but whatever.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Dude it's Derek Johnson's fucking website and he can talk about whatever he wants whenever he wants.

Fuck off.
    Teq's issue isn't about some occasional Woodinville post. He's had a hard-on for Stalin for years. I'm not sure why, but whatever.
    Sure Derek ... can’t imagine what vendetta I have against you ... but go ahead and go with that if that makes you feel better.

I think it’s great that you are close to the Woodinville program and are happy to share some of their success ...

My point is simply that this seems like a subject for a board not tied to UW recruiting.

Considering that the Recruiting board has significant activity, I can see why you’d want to share the story on that board. But all posting the story there does is bring the wrong attention to the story and kid.

But whatever ... this shit will just get buried within the next week and move on
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck off.

Sure

As an owner he can provide whatever product he wants ...

Most owners value consumer feedback to ensure that they are providing the right product

I’m just saying as a consumer that IMO the Recruiting Board isn’t about try hard HS kids that have no chance to player major D1 football

Thanks for caring
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck off.
    Sure Derek ... can’t imagine what vendetta I have against you ... but go ahead and go with that if that makes you feel better.

I think it’s great that you are close to the Woodinville program and are happy to share some of their success ...

My point is simply that this seems like a subject for a board not tied to UW recruiting.

Considering that the Recruiting board has significant activity, I can see why you’d want to share the story on that board. But all posting the story there does is bring the wrong attention to the story and kid.

But whatever ... this shit will just get buried within the next week and move on
    Bump
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck off.

Sure

As an owner he can provide whatever product he wants ...

Most owners value consumer feedback to ensure that they are providing the right product

I’m just saying as a consumer that IMO the Recruiting Board isn’t about try hard HS kids that have no chance to player major D1 football

Thanks for caring
    Huh? Consumer feedback only applies to those who complain about the quality of tits they’re paying for in the wam. The rest of this site is free ya goof.