Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To be fair,

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I’d tap Monica lewisnsky.

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Apple Cup Week Mike Damone is the best Mike Damone.

Best HHB story ever. AC week early in the Sark era. Meaningless game. Shit teams.

Damone skips trip to Pullman. Stays home for AC cocktail party. Middle-aged cuog wife pops off. Won’t shut up. She wont shut up! Damone insults her. Cuog husband has no choice but to intervene.

AC cocktail party living room becomes wrestling match between Damone and cuog.

Damone should publish and copyright the story. It’s priceless and I cannot do it justice.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Best HHB story ever. AC week early in the Sark era. Meaningless game. Shit teams.

Damone skips trip to Pullman. Stays home for AC cocktail party. Middle-aged cuog wife pops off. Won’t shut up. She wont shut up! Damone insults her. Cuog husband has no choice but to intervene.

Damone should publish and copyright the story. It’s priceless and I cannot do it justice.

Who won?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep. True story.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

Yep. True story.
    link?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam