Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Any chance the Cuog might be overrated?

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    looks like OSU and UCLA had it real hard
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Considering that the losses by OSU and UCLA put their opponents into bowl eligibility, I'd say UW and Stanford probably had the two hardest schedules on there. Stanford had to go on the road for Oregon, UW, and Wazzu.

Wazzu's schedule being easy does not take away from the fact that they are going to absolutely dick on us.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Meh they are a solid squad. They have had a very favorable schedule this year by getting Utah and Oregon at home. Stanford was a solid road win. Feels like every big meaningful game they had was at home, including the Apple Cup.

Still 1 loss is only 1 loss which include some very lopsided wins.

This. They had a good year. Trying to shit on them is a bad look. Are they some world beaters? Fuck no. Are they a good squad? Yes. Will we have our hands full if we can't contain the Stash? Yes. Will Browning shit himself all over the field? Likely.
    When did you come back from the dead
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

Considering that the losses by OSU and UCLA put their opponents into bowl eligibility, I'd say UW and Stanford probably had the two hardest schedules on there. Stanford had to go on the road for Oregon, UW, and Wazzu.

Wazzu's schedule being easy does not take away from the fact that they are going to absolutely dick on us.

Browning hasn't lost to the Cuog has he?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Browning hasn't lost to the Cuog has he?
    He's due.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Meh they are a solid squad. They have had a very favorable schedule this year by getting Utah and Oregon at home. Stanford was a solid road win. Feels like every big meaningful game they had was at home, including the Apple Cup.

This. They had a good year. Trying to shit on them is a bad look. Are they some world beaters? Fuck no. Are they a good squad? Yes. Will we have our hands full if we can't contain the Stash? Yes. Will Browning shit himself all over the field? Likely.
    In the OP my intent was not to shit on their achievements this year. They are a good squad. But objectively speaking they've benefited from an easier schedule.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

In the OP my intent was not to shit on their achievements this year. They are a good squad. But objectively speaking they've benefited from an easier schedule.
    "Yall don't wanna see the sqwad!!!!"
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

"Yall don't wanna see the sqwad!!!!"
    Lol. 9 minutes fucker. I came to poast that.
    Swaye's Wigwam

WSU beat Oregon and Cal and only lost to one of the great coaches in America, Clay Helton.

They are better than UW until they aren't

True, but Leach always loses to Petersen until he doesn't. Lotta angles here...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I just like giving you shit because you are tall and I'm not.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I just like giving you shit because you are tall and I'm not.
    Well, at least, you get to fornicate so it ain't all bad.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

WSU beat Oregon and Cal and only lost to one of the great coaches in America, Clay Helton.

Leach gets diesel train raped by Petersen until he doesn’t.
    why do you hate coal?
    Excuse me fossil fuel superiority guy.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Leach gets diesel train raped by Petersen until he doesn’t.
    why do you hate coal?
    Excuse me fossil fuel superiority guy.
    Most classic late 1800s American locomotives ran on wood which is not a fossil fuel.