Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cougs about to level up in recruiting

Think of this, after we kill UW and blow out Utah, we get The top flight recruits in the conference and in the country. We have players on this roster representing states from almost half the USA currently, when we go after a kid now, we will win a lot of recruiting battles across the country, and we are going to get a lot of flips from teams like USC and Washington and Oregon. I think this is going to be a glorious Apple Cup. We play in almost the same conditions in 5 days, in front of a sold out crazed Cougar crowd. This is the dream team we have been waiting for, Gardner proved it with breaking the single game wsu te record of 7 TD passes in a game!

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Think of this, after we kill UW and blow out Utah, we get The top flight recruits in the conference and in the country. We have players on this roster representing states from almost half the USA currently, when we go after a kid now, we will win a lot of recruiting battles across the country, and we are going to get a lot of flips from teams like USC and Washington and Oregon. I think this is going to be a glorious Apple Cup. We play in almost the same conditions in 5 days, in front of a sold out crazed Cougar crowd. This is the dream team we have been waiting for, Gardner proved it with breaking the single game wsu te record of 7 TD passes in a game!

Lol, Jesus Christ. They are doogin hard on Coug Farm.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Lol, Jesus Christ. They are doogin hard on Coug Farm.
    Dude I hope u understand, couging is the appropriate term
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Link please. This needs Twatting
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    This one is gonna sting something fierce if we? lose to these twats
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Dare I use the D word?

What's the D word?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

I sincerely think WSU is going to win but posts like the OP give me some hope

As I watched WSU just destroy Arizona I got that old feeling your two dads would tell you about - save some of those points for the next game

You don't want to peak at the Phoenix Open, you want to peak at the Masters. The Cuogs may have shot their wad a tad early

It's elimination games from here on out.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter

Somebody has been watching Scarface.

You gotta beat UW first. Then when you beat Utah, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the top flight recruits in the conference and in the country. That's why you gotta make your own moves.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I sincerely think WSU is going to win but posts like the OP give me some hope

As I watched WSU just destroy Arizona I got that old feeling your two dads would tell you about - save some of those points for the next game

You don't want to peak at the Phoenix Open, you want to peak at the Masters. The Cuogs may have shot their wad a tad early

UW is the only team in the conference with a secondary that can neutralize Leach's passing attack. The key to this game is how well Browning plays.
    Did I mention that I think WSU wins this game?
    Yeah...the would have me worried

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018
    Crawfish said:

Dare I use the D word?

What's the D word?
    Can someone post for this newbie the dynasty link? I can't find it

It's HARD