Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Bitchfork and anyone else with an ass hole. Herm or Graham?

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
I was surprised by Graham's firing. I thought he was a solid coach and wound up doing a pretty solid job in 2017 (6-3 in conference). In 2017 he finally had a decent semi-seasoned QB in that terrorist fuck after a rocky road of moving on from Taylor Kelly. That 2013 team was pretty damn good, I actually enjoyed watching them. I kind of like ASU at that point but since you came along that changed, buttfucker. Kelly ran that RPO like a boss! Graham also had two top 20 recruiting classes and thanks to now-defunct teseasonisover.com I knew you had about 23ish 4 star recruits on the roster. Again, shocked Graham got fired.

Graham with The Terrorist, Eno and Harry along with an okay defense (#57 national rank) I think would have done better than Herm.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,677
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018
    He would have had his worst defense yet.

Half our players are freshmen that he didn't recruit.
    It would have been a fucking disaster, another wasted year of recruiting, and ended up with him getting fired.

Offense I'm sure would have been better.

Most of his success was due to having norvell as oc and getting super lucky his early jc classes panned out. Once the luck ran out we were screwed.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I have to admit, Herm is a lot better than I ever thought he would be. The guy kind of gets it.