Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup Preview

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
edited November 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
One of the biggest games of Pete and Browning's career is against....the CUOG? Seriously.

CUOG is a legit good team this year. The have good WR's and a great QB. That's all they need. I don't subscribe to some that are granting them mythic status. They aren't some great CFP deserving team here. Nobody in this shit conference is. But, they are good, and it will be a TUFF game in the Palouse to get the W. Especially when our QB is a barely functional retard and all 30K people in packed Martin Stadium are shitbombed and hoping to treat Peyton Henry like the family goat after the game.

If you look at the "BIG" games during Pete's tenure, this is right up there. Sure, not a marquee blue chip opponent - more like an idiot savant, but still a huge game against a quality (this year) team.

16 Tree
16 USC
16 Buffs (P12CG)
16 Bama (CFP)
17 Utes
17 CUOG
17 Penn State (FIESTA)
18 Auburn (perception only it turns out)
18 CUOG

I'd put this game right at number 5 of "BIG" games, all implications considered, during Pete's tenure. Bama, Penn State, Buffs, and USC are the only bigger games than this one. And it's on the road. I like our chances because Jimmy and Kwat have had Leach's number on the Air Raid, but CUOG has never featured a QB like the Mighty Stache.

Win or lose they will booze. But if Browning can win this one, then beat Utah in the P12CG, then win the Rose Bowl, I will always hate him but never make fun of him again because he will have finally, for the first time in 4 miserable years, won something that matters.

I must admit it would be a good feeling to truly crush all the hopes and dreams of thousands of retard rednecks all at the same time. A return of despondent popcorn guy would make this shitshow of a season a success in my eyes. I love human misery and suffering.

Comments