Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emotional Message To Our? Oregon Seniors

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Fuck off, losers.
Tagged:

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I will always bash the kids. I hate the kids.

Just because I like college football means I have to start acting like a bunch of overprivileged meatheads deserve my admiration?

Fuck the kids, fuck our football program and especially fuck the fact that I spend The majority of my free time obsessing over worthless minutiae about a craptacular grellow football team.

You sound upset.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meh, they were recruited by a loser, mentored early on by a loser, and on their third coach in three years.

I know there aren't many because most either weren't good enough to be P5 football players or they just moved on.

Amadi and Hollins are studs. Jelks played out of position his whole career but was still fairly productive. TBJ was a gadgety guy brought in for Sling shenanigans.

I can't even think of anyone else that is a senior that matters. That would explain the 7-5 record.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Meh, they were recruited by a loser, mentored early on by a loser, and on their third coach in three years.

I know there aren't many because most either weren't good enough to be P5 football players or they just moved on.

Amadi and Hollins are studs. Jelks played out of position his whole career but was still fairly productive. TBJ was a gadgety guy brought in for Sling shenanigans.

I can't even think of anyone else that is a senior that matters. That would explain the 7-5 record.

This was all covered in my original post.