Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An illegal doing illegal shit.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The irony is ironic.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Hondo would you say that illegal has had a negative impact on that cop's quality of life? I know you claimed yesterday that someone has to have "serious" issues if illegal immigration has negative impact on their quality of life. What were Kate Steinle's serious issues Hondo? Or is it your position that her murder had no negative impact on the quality of her life?
  • Options
    Go sit in the waiting room asking the brown skinned folk if they have green cards.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Are you denying that illegals use the E-room's Hondo, and why are you such a Kunt that you can't answer the question? Does Kate Steinle's family have "serious issues" Hondo? Or have they not had any negative impact to their quality of life caused by illegal immigration?

Dance Kunt, dance!!!!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Are you denying that illegals use the E-room's Hondo, and why are you such a Kunt that you can't answer the question? Does Kate Steinle's family have "serious issues" Hondo? Or have they not had any negative impact to their quality of life caused by illegal immigration?

Dance Kunt, dance!!!!

Why do you lie about sitting in the ER with a bunch of illegals? Answer that question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Dance Kunt, dance!!!!

Why do you lie about sitting in the ER with a bunch of illegals? Answer that question.
    Prove I'm lying you fucking Kunt.
  • Options
    That response tells me everything I need to know.

That being said, unless you run around checking everyone's docs, you have no idea. You are just another racist white dude thinking everyone with dark skin is illegal.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo see every young Latino boy under 13 as an opportunity to have sex. Why do you lie about not having sex with young Mexican boys Hondo?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Hondo see every young Latino boy under 13 as an opportunity to have sex. Why do you lie about not having sex with young Mexican boys Hondo?

but, but, but strawman ass fucking!

but, but, but, nobody responds to my substance!

bloody bob can't find the string.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob is obviously living in the closet with the constant references to ass licking and gay sex. It's okay Bob, it's 2018 we aren't going to judge you.
  • Options

Bob is obviously living in the closet with the constant references to ass licking and gay sex. It's okay Bob, it's 2018 we aren't going to judge you.

I already have.

HtH
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Rimjobs should be celebrated not slandered.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

My response is every bit as legitimate, maybe more so, than Hondo's claim that I run around checking everyone's papers and that I think everyone with dark skin is illegal. I figured as long as Hondo was pulling claims out of his ass I'd play along too.

Btw, good to see you finally repay Hondo after all the ass tonguings I've seen him give you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Since you jumped into tongue Hondo's ass Coug and Hondo is far too big a Kunt to answer any questions do you agree with him that anyone who has been negatively impacted by illegal immigration has "serious issues?"

Cue the Kunt act.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Damn, I guess we're only going to get a Hondo ass tonguing from Coug.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

My response is every bit as legitimate, maybe more so, than Hondo's claim that I run around checking everyone's papers and that I think everyone with dark skin is illegal. I figured as long as Hondo was pulling claims out of his ass I'd play along too.

Btw, good to see you finally repay Hondo after all the ass tonguings I've seen him give you.
    but but but ... substance!!!!!!

but but but ... strawman!!!!!

but but but .... ass tonguing!!!!!

but but but ... l'm legitimate!!!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Too big a Kunt to answer the question I see. I figured since you jumped into tongue Hondo's ass the least you could do was answer the question he was dodging. Appears you're just as big a Kunt as Hondo.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018
    2001400ex said:

That response tells me everything I need to know.

That being said, unless you run around checking everyone's docs, you have no idea. You are just another racist white dude thinking everyone with dark skin is illegal.

You should vote for more gun control! It should be illegal for illegals to have guns!

Oh wait it already is. So he ignored our laws! Tell me it isn't so!

Just like it's illegal for them to be here.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Too big a Kunt to answer the question I see. I figured since you jumped into tongue Hondo's ass the least you could do was answer the question he was dodging. Appears you're just as big a Kunt as Hondo.

but, but, but .... substance!!!