Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rat Party Hero and defender of women arrested for domestic violence.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Lawyer scum. Wait is their another kind of lawyer?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Read the comments of the article and Twitter. Lot of cheering and gloating. Given the way you wrote the headline. You clearly agree.

The way I wrote the headline was an indictment of liberal Kunts like yourself who spent the last 6 months lionizing the sleaze bag. And even now you lie and run interference for him
    Lay off Race's schtick.

I didn't say one positive word about Aventti. However, you spaz out with innocent until proven guilty with Kavanaugh but indict Aventti based on a TMZ article. Why the double standard?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Read the comments of the article and Twitter. Lot of cheering and gloating. Given the way you wrote the headline. You clearly agree.

The way I wrote the headline was an indictment of liberal Kunts like yourself who spent the last 6 months lionizing the sleaze bag. And even now you lie and run interference for him
    Lay off Race's schtick.

I didn't say one positive word about Aventti. However, you spaz out with innocent until proven guilty with Kavanaugh but indict Aventti based on a TMZ article. Why the double standard?
    Keep running cover
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    edited November 2018

Hondo the Jew haters supports wife beaters

Sad

I think Hondo is one of Calypso Louis guys. Hondo do you sell bean pies?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lay off Race's schtick.

Keep running cover
    Keep ignoring the question.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    All women are to be believed.

The seriousness of the Allegations mean there is more to this we don’t know yet.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Did Jacob Wohl call in the report?

I was kidding about this. Turns out, it WAS fucking Jacob Wohl.

You fucking retards didn't learn when fuck face tried to smear Mueller and utterly failed?

Good job. Good effort.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

You fucking retards didn't learn when fuck face tried to smear Mueller and utterly failed?

Good job. Good effort.
    Race is still hoping he beat the shit out of a woman. He's classy like that.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 758
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lay off Race's schtick.

Well, for one, Avenatti actually got arrested and charged with a felony, which usually requires probable cause. Its not a double standard.
  • Options
    no_uh said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lay off Race's schtick.

Well, for one, Avenatti actually got arrested and charged with a felony, which usually requires probable cause. Its not a double standard.
    Innocent until proven guilty.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You don’t believe that
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Good job. Good effort.
    Never heard of Jacob Wohl

I'm just enjoying Avenetti getting his own medicine. Too fucking bad if it is false. Sounds like a serious charge to me. Avenetti brought forth women who admit that they were lying and are now in trouble with Congress

Classy guy who beats women - hondo's kind of guy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Lay off Race's schtick.

Hondo supports Avenatti beating up women.

Hondo believes bitches need to be kept in line.

Hondo's hero is Michael Avenatti.
  • Options
    No, Sledog. That's who the false report was filed with.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So they arrested him because Wohl told them too?

Hondo would like a link
  • Options
    No. Because a DV report was filed and they witnessed a woman who'd been injured.