Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where did all the posidawgs go,

long time passing.
Where did all the posidawgs go,
long time ago.
Where did all the negadawgs go,
gone to cynicism every one.
Oh when will they ever learn,
oh when will they...... ever learn?

Judging by the crowd showing up here, cynicism appears to be filling the void where posidawgs and negadawgs once howled at each other like a pack of hounds foraging for road pizza. If I may coin a new species, could cynidawgs now be the alphas of Husky fanaticism? Kind of sounds like something Orange Julius might conjure up to compete with $9 footlongs.

From Rodney Dangerfield to Sara Silverman, I've always loved cynicism, but never as much as I once loved Husky Football 20 years ago before the deconstruction began. Watching SarkBall standing on the sideline staring at the hash marks in the turf wondering what those are for like deer frozen in ASU's or Oregon's headlights, the cynidawg in me asks "why can't they ever learn?".

Tomorrow I'll be traveling to Seattle for the holiday weekend and there was a time when my heart, brain, and soul would be full of football of the Husky kind. But that's all gone now like something passing....... and I don't even like turkey.

Comments