Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PI Forum RIP

Just a shout out to any old friends who may be migrating over here, after the imminent closure of the long-standing PI Forum on November 30. I have not posted there for probably 2 years, but the PI Forum was my first online Dawg fan experience, and it was great fun battling with Duck and Duck fans, and sometimes with fellow Dawgs. If you are just checking out this site, Welcome!

Somebody will probably tell you to leave. It is a standard joke. :)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    Love this board!
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    Any new users on HH, we all hope you get run over by this:

If that doesn't kill you, then LEAVE!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    If you're just here to beat your chest you won't last long
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    the PI forum takes me way back, who was the guy who did the husky beat reporting for the PI off the forum? he did it for one year i think a gilby year, nuff said he didn't keep it up. was it purple attack?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    I canceled my PI subscription when they hired Jim Moore.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited November 2013
    Take a couple weeks to get a feel for things. Don't be afraid to PM Irishdoog, he has this place dialed.
    The PI Husky Forum has been on the PI for about 15 years. It used to be a great place to talk football and debate Ducks, Cougs and other visiting fans. Then one particular idiot Notre Dame fan made it almost impossible to debate any more, and many people left to go to CollegeFix. The Fix melted down for different reasons, and some Fix people went back to the PI since the ND idiot had gone. I didn't, but continued to read occasional. Lots of people there with whom I have had dialogue or fights for 10-15 years. The PI is closing all their forums on the 30th.

And thanks to all those above who gave the usual warm welcome!
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Whatever happened to Dawgman? Did that Notre Dame dilrod wreck that site too?
    The idiot who wrecks the PI Husky Forum was named Phili. There was almost no moderator activity on the PI, other than a few extreme examples. So Phili just took over since he changed every thread into something stupid about Notre Dame.

Dawgman has moderators, who turn everyone into Doogs.... If Phili went there, he would be hoping Sark would become the coach of ND. After all, Sark is Catholic. Get it?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Global said:

The idiot who wrecks the PI Husky Forum was named Phili. There was almost no moderator activity on the PI, other than a few extreme examples. So Phili just took over since he changed every thread into something stupid about Notre Dame.

Dawgman has moderators, who turn everyone into Doogs.... If Phili went there, he would be hoping Sark would become the coach of ND. After all, Sark is Catholic. Get it?

Dawgman had it's own ND centric poasters over the years. The IHIG boreds were infested by SLBob (RIP) for at least a decade. He was the inspiration for the "ignore" feature. Doogs cried for the ignore button for forever. Kim would tell them it was coming soon. It wouldn't come. SLBob would piss them off. They'd cry for the ignore feature. Kim would tell them to be patient. LRR. It must have gone on that way for at least five years.

On the free bird side of things there were plenty of ND trolls after we hired Ty. KenND was probably the worst but there were others. SeattleNDFan was pretty good IIRC. There was another ND guy who was a halfbrain and maybe even a Pitster, can't remember what his handle for some reason.