Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Stalin...

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited November 2018 in Tug Tavern
How is it that two biggest douchebags on this site, are not donors?

We've @2001400ex aka Hondo with 18k poasts, with the vast majority being shitty.

Then we have the new fish, @SFGbob aka SoFuckingGayBoob coming in with his Rush Limbaugh racist, homophobia.

Shouldn't these assholes be pay to play? I mean they're both old, rich and white, right?

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

We've @2001400ex aka Hondo with 18k poasts, with the vast majority being shitty.

Then we have the new fish, @SFGbob aka SoFuckingGayBoob coming in with his Rush Limbaugh racist, homophobia.

Shouldn't these assholes be pay to play? I mean they're both old, rich and white, right?

Nobody on here is forced to pay. That being said, when I look at some folks who are on here every day with over 10,000 posts and who don't feel compelled to kick in $25, I don't understand it. But we've got more than enough to cover expenses this year.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    To be fair. I have donated twice. Just haven't this go round yet. But thank you for your service.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

To be fair. I have donated twice. Just haven't this go round yet. But thank you for your service.

this is true.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Nobody on here is forced to pay. That being said, when I look at some folks who are on here every day with over 10,000 posts and who don't feel compelled to kick in $25, I don't understand it. But we've got more than enough to cover expenses this year.
    Eh don't sell yourself short. I appreciate the information here. At the start, I didn't come here to talk politics. I came here for, and still read, information about the Huskies. I don't use the twatters so this is easier to get information for me as most of it is here. National stuff I get on national sites, but those don't have anything related to the Huskies.

I think you should get paid for your time here, get something from it. Or use excess funds to invest in a new cell phone so we can have sigs back. (Hardy har har).

Nah, while I think the recruiting board should be cleaned up. I think it's great you provide a place for us degenerates to congregate and be assholes.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Because I'm not a liberal, I'm not a free loader. I'll happily pay. What's the best method for payment and or which do you prefer? I actually asked this question a couple weeks back but I think I screwed up when I PM'd Derek.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Think of it as a tax, then it’ll be easier to pay.
    Yeah but he'll still want someone else to pay the tax.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

Because I'm not a liberal, I'm not a free loader. I'll happily pay. What's the best method for payment and or which do you prefer? I actually asked this question a couple weeks back but I think I screwed up when I PM'd Derek.

I suggest the Wigwam donation which gives you access to @Swaye's Wigwam - and tits. What happens in the Wigwam stays in the wigwam. $129 for the year.

There are $50 & $25 levels too. But no tits. We usually re-up in August.

It's easiest to send a PayPal payment to derekjohnsonbooks@hotmail.com. Be sure to include your handle @SFGbob in the notes so you get wigwam access and a donation badge.

Thank you for your service.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Thanks

Nude photos of Nancy Pelosi up right now. Get it while it's hot.
    You're a true salesman at heart
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I donated some but then got an Earned Income Tax Credit when some anonymous rich poaster kicked in a few extra bucks to get me to Wam level. To each according to their need!!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

I donated some but then got an Earned Income Tax Credit when some anonymous rich poaster kicked in a few extra bucks to get me to Wam level. To each according to their need!!

It's voluntarism at it's finest.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

Think of it as a tax, then it’ll be easier to pay.
    Yeah but he'll still want someone else to pay the tax.
    No. He was wants no one pay the tax. As it should be.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I skimmed a couple dimes off of an expense report
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

And then there was one.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

I suggest the Wigwam donation which gives you access to @Swaye's Wigwam - and tits. What happens in the Wigwam stays in the wigwam. $129 for the year.

There are $50 & $25 levels too. But no tits. We usually re-up in August.

It's easiest to send a PayPal payment to derekjohnsonbooks@hotmail.com. Be sure to include your handle @SFGbob in the notes so you get wigwam access and a donation badge.

Thank you for your service.

If you're lucky you can blackout and pay twice!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Thanks

Nude photos of Nancy Pelosi up right now. Get it while it's hot.
    Upon seeing those pics, Race Bannon demanded a refund of his donation