Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This bored is gay and your all fags

13»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    edited November 2018

What will we do with a drunken sailor?

Rip @SECDAWG
    He/she is still around and constantly trying to slip inside the gate.
    Just let him in. So what we have drunk spamming sometimes. Not like it is going to hurt our brand
    actually it would hurt the brand. If people see a trend where each time they go to a site they see someone mentally disturbed posting 12 posts in a row, and it regularly gums up the board, one-by-one people would stay away from the site. It's like letting someone mentally ill hang out all the time at a restaurant. One-by-one, people would quietly go away.
    So tell us again why you let the Creep hang around here ?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    EwaDawg said:

Rip @SECDAWG
    Just let him in. So what we have drunk spamming sometimes. Not like it is going to hurt our brand
    actually it would hurt the brand. If people see a trend where each time they go to a site they see someone mentally disturbed posting 12 posts in a row, and it regularly gums up the board, one-by-one people would stay away from the site. It's like letting someone mentally ill hang out all the time at a restaurant. One-by-one, people would quietly go away.
    Always knew you were a weak-minded pussy who can only handle tribe-speak.

My worst shit-storm is more thought-provoking than your best post here ... and that's no shit. You literally never say anything that isn't either obvious or stupid.

Best be getting back to the shop now pineapple.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

EwaDawg said:

Rip @SECDAWG
    Always knew you were a weak-minded pussy who can only handle tribe-speak.

My worst shit-storm is more thought-provoking than your best post here ... and that's no shit. You literally never say anything that isn't either obvious or stupid.

Best be getting back to the shop now pineapple.
    Bashing creep for being a qouck is cool with me, but if we going to bash pineapples i am out