Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rotten to the fucking core

MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
As bad as anything we’ve seen in the last 20 years.

Going to finish the season 1-5

Imagine if the Husky field goal had gone in.

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon sucks, HTH.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Honest question, I thought ORegons DL had some big hoss daddys and was ready to be one of the better lines in the league. Are they injured right now?
  • Options
    biak1 said:

Oregon sucks, HTH.

You just might be right.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

At least Oregon's wing pattern helmets were less gay than that abomination that Utah rolled out. Winning where it counts.

It’s been like 20 years. Time to stop getting trolled over uniforms. Nobody gives a fuck anymore.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RedRocket said:

At least Oregon's wing pattern helmets were less gay than that abomination that Utah rolled out. Winning where it counts.

It’s been like 20 years. Time to stop getting trolled over uniforms. Nobody gives a fuck anymore.
    Yeah apparal companies shell out millions to design uniforms that nobody cares about. I was trying to lighten the mood in here. Start calling for Cristoball's scalp. Might cheer you up.
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Yeah apparal companies shell out millions to design uniforms that nobody cares about. I was trying to lighten the mood in here. Start calling for Cristoball's scalp. Might cheer you up.
    Nobody. Gives. A. Shit.

Nobody.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

Nobody. Gives. A. Shit.

Nobody.
    Not even the recruits?
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your not losing to Herm and sure as hell not losing to the Beav's.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon is definitely the softest SEC style team that I’ve seen so far. Herbert has played himself out of a top 5 pick as well. If He were to come back next year under Arroyo, He May just play his way out of the draft at this rate.
  • Options
    godawgst said:

Your not losing to Herm and sure as hell not losing to the Beav's.

We make a lot of teams look very, very good.

Losing both.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Oregon is definitely the softest SEC style team that I’ve seen so far. Herbert has played himself out of a top 5 pick as well. If He were to come back next year under Arroyo, He May just play his way out of the draft at this rate.

Herbert would be Bryce Love-level dumb to come back next year. Hes overrated as shit but should be able to at least get a few million from the NFL based on the hype this year. Then he can go be a part-time English teacher and football coach in Sheldon with a nice nest egg
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018
    I didn't even realize Utah had Moss injured too LOL.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,043
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018

salemcoog said:

Herbert would be Bryce Love-level dumb to come back next year. Hes overrated as shit but should be able to at least get a few million from the NFL based on the hype this year. Then he can go be a part-time English teacher and football coach in Sheldon with a nice nest egg
    Unlike Love, Herbert isn't getting some absurd scions degree from a top 5 university in the world. Herbs is as mentally weak as they come. Maybe he's just stupid. He can't process for shit and he craps the bed at any kind of adversity. Mariota was quiet, but he wasn't a pussy.