Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mitt Romney on sessions

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Coug thinks that because he now mouths some criticism of the Obama Admin since they're no longer in power, that means he isn't a partisan shill now. I've seen your kunt act for a couple months now Coug, you're an overly wordy dumbfuck who parrots conventional Rat party talking points on damn near every issue.

You think if you toss in a little "pox on both their houses" bullshit that makes you come off as reasonable and intelligent when reality is it just confirms you're a fucking hack.

Comparing Obama blaming Bush for 6 years of his Presidency to people comparing the behavior of the Press under Obama to their behavior now is a great case in point.

You're a fucking partisan hack. Own it Kunt.

I just took a shit in your whore mom's mouth, but it's ok because I was wearing a Trump T-shirt when I did it, so I knew you wouldn't mind.

Fuck off Kunt.
    Man that's superior intellect is something else. Notice how the fucking Kunt can't refute a word I say.
    Community college is a cheap way to get that chip off your shoulder you uneducated dolt. Not my fault your parents didn't see to your education.
    edited November 2018

I voted for Mitt.

Would probably do it again.

HR, YK.

You are my kind of Republican.
    Because he didn't vote for Obama like you did?
    No.

Liar.

But I'm not a clockwork shill, like the crowd you run with now.

Sad what you've become. Sad, really.

You're a windbag and a liar but that's the Deen for you
    You calling anyone a windbag is pretty crispy.

At least I didn't grow up in a town built by mediocre government tit suckers.

Fuck off bob.
    The owners and bosses lived in Oly

The drones in the Deen

And the cool kids in Shelton

And Fuck Hoquiam

There is no defending the Deen today. But at the turn of the century and for a time thereafter, the owners of the owners lived in the Deen and summered on Hood Canal. There is nothing like the mid to upper Broadway area (presently crumbling) in O' Town for a reason.

Otherwise, I can get behind the TUFF kids lived in Shelton and Aberdeen, the cool kids lived in Olympia and fuck Hoquiam.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

Fuck off bob.

The drones in the Deen

And Fuck Hoquiam

There is no defending the Deen today. But at the turn of the century and for a time thereafter, the owners of the owners lived in the Deen and summered on Hood Canal. There is nothing like the mid to upper Broadway area (presently crumbling) in O' Town for a reason.

Otherwise, I can get behind the TUFF kids lived in Shelton and Aberdeen, the cool kids lived in Olympia and fuck Hoquiam.

I agree with this. We did some work up on the hill at the Hospital there and the old housing was awesome. Its a part of the Deen you don't see driving through to the ocean

In 2005 when the flip bug hit me and Seattle real estate was at the peak I told my wife we should sell and move to Aberdeen and flip. Get in cheap and get the profit. Then move on.

She did not see the brilliance of my plan although I was told I could move to Aberdeen and she'd keep the house

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

Fuck off bob.

The drones in the Deen

And Fuck Hoquiam

I agree with this. We did some work up on the hill at the Hospital there and the old housing was awesome. Its a part of the Deen you don't see driving through to the ocean

In 2005 when the flip bug hit me and Seattle real estate was at the peak I told my wife we should sell and move to Aberdeen and flip. Get in cheap and get the profit. Then move on.

She did not see the brilliance of my plan although I was told I could move to Aberdeen and she'd keep the house
    You are lucky you have someone who keeps you from doing irreversible shit.

I give the town a lot of shit, and it's well deserved at this point, but I wouldn't trade growing up there, and at that I missed the real boom times. The beginning of the end began while I was there and was well on its way when I left.

I've spent 30 years telling people in Seattle about that area and how surprised they'd be, and I've had people who live in fucking Kenmore laff in my face and think I'm joking.

There was a house I use to visit that's an easy 8k square, is covered in wood work you can't even buy anymore, and by rumor had one of the very first residential elevators in the state of WA. And it had a staircase on which you could have filmed a scene from Gone with the Wind. And don't get me started on the old Middleton house on 10th (or 11th); they had a real wine cellar before that was a thing. There are places up there with five, six and seven stall garages, which presumably were built for horse and carriage in the day.

Of course, there's the rest of the town now.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

Fuck off bob.

The drones in the Deen

And Fuck Hoquiam

I give the town a lot of shit, and it's well deserved at this point, but I wouldn't trade growing up there, and at that I missed the real boom times. The beginning of the end began while I was there and was well on its way when I left.

I've spent 30 years telling people in Seattle about that area and how surprised they'd be, and I've had people who live in fucking Kenmore laff in my face and think I'm joking.

There was a house I use to visit that's an easy 8k square, is covered in wood work you can't even buy anymore, and by rumor had one of the very first residential elevators in the state of WA. And it had a staircase on which you could have filmed a scene from Gone with the Wind. And don't get me started on the old Middleton house on 10th (or 11th); they had a real wine cellar before that was a thing. There are places up there with five, six and seven stall garages, which presumably were built for horse and carriage in the day.

So what happened?

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

Fuck off bob.

The drones in the Deen

And Fuck Hoquiam

So what happened?
    I moved.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

Fuck off bob.

The drones in the Deen

And Fuck Hoquiam

When we did sell to move to California like SHE wanted, our house had lost a couple hundred grand of paper value from 2005

The point wasn't to live in Aberdeen, it was to make money on a low entry cost building a bankroll that we could have taken to California after the crash to buy Cali homes to flip

I was right

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

Fuck off bob.

The drones in the Deen

And Fuck Hoquiam

When we did sell to move to California like SHE wanted, our house had lost a couple hundred grand of paper value from 2005

The point wasn't to live in Aberdeen, it was to make money on a low entry cost building a bankroll that we could have taken to California after the crash to buy Cali homes to flip

I was right
    And believe it or not, you could also have rented it for the income. People still rent down there, even though you can buy a house with a $5 bill. Of course, having a rental in Grays Harbor is not my idea of fun, especially if you're not around.