Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is leadership

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    And?

Trump in 17:
    "Jeff has been a highly respected member of the U.S. Senate for 20 years," Trump said in a statement. "He is a world-class legal mind and considered a truly great Attorney General and US Attorney in the state of Alabama. Jeff is greatly admired by legal scholars and virtually everyone who knows him."
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Things change out here.

Get used to it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    Ups and downs of being an AG
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,048 Standard Supporter
    And then Sessions pussied out and recused himself based on false charges.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Sessions erred in believing that the old standards of the Justice Department, pre-Obama applied. He still believed that DOJ was filled with ethical professionals and not partisan hacks. That's on him.
    The democrats are already demanding the his interim replacement recuse himself from the Mueller witch hunt

So who really sounds scared here? The new AG will get the house the docs Rosenstein has been slow walking before the switch and the Senate committee will still be GOP

We haven't forgotten the phony FISA warrants and the criminal misconduct of government officials
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    I'd like to see the appointment of another Special Prosecutor to look into the actions of the FBI and DOJ.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Heard an interview with this new AG's best friend on the radio today. So fucking cringe-worthy. Can't believe NPR thought this dude was a newsworthy interview.

Synopsis: Heart of a lion, brain of a computer, grounded, good moral compass, skrong!, you don't play TE for Iowa without knowing how to be TUFF, just give him a chance to back away from his previous statements about the Mueller investigation, trust him!

I just roll my eyes.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited November 2018

Heard an interview with this new AG's best friend on the radio today. So fucking cringe-worthy. Can't believe NPR thought this dude was a newsworthy interview.

Synopsis: Heart of a lion, brain of a computer, grounded, good moral compass, skrong!, you don't play TE for Iowa without knowing how to be TUFF, just give him a chance to back away from his previous statements about the Mueller investigation, trust him!

I just roll my eyes.

Kirk Ferentz would last 4 administrations.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam

The democrats are already demanding the his interim replacement recuse himself from the Mueller witch hunt

So who really sounds scared here? The new AG will get the house the docs Rosenstein has been slow walking before the switch and the Senate committee will still be GOP

We haven't forgotten the phony FISA warrants and the criminal misconduct of government officials

Lindsey Graham has promised that the new AG will be as impartial as Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

So there's that.

I just roll my eyes.

After the Oregon game I sexted iDawg and suggested we pod on "Is Petersen Kirk Ferenz?"
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

I just roll my eyes.

After the Oregon game I sexted iDawg and suggested we pod on "Is Petersen Kirk Ferenz?"
    Developing....