Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup Tickets

On craigslist and stubhub for 2 - 3 times face value? Are people actually paying that? If so, DIAFF and die of full blown AIDS (vs half blown AIDS).

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,380 Swaye's Wigwam
    Some people are paying it....going rate though is really closer to $100....at least right now.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    WHo the fuck is paying it? Good Christ. This would be a good week for the Cascadia Subduction Zone to do it's thing.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

WHo the fuck is paying it? Good Christ. This would be a good week for the Cascadia Subduction Zone to do it's thing.

You act like you're unfamiliar with coogs and doogs
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    You gotta factor in Coogs in this equation. Doogs + Coogs = A hot ticket.

You gotta factor in Coogs in this equation. Doogs + Coogs = A hot ticket.

53 seconds

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Keep in mind, sellers on Craigslist throw in a free 'ol fashioned. Its a fair deal
    dnc said:

True - On the flip side I have been to several AC games in Pullman and have gotten tickets either for free or less than $5 in front of the stadium. The big wins on Saturday must have the C/Doogs all giddy.
  • MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    edited November 2013

dnc said:

True - On the flip side I have been to several AC games in Pullman and have gotten tickets either for free or less than $5 in front of the stadium. The big wins on Saturday must have the C/Doogs all giddy.
    I didn't see the Utah game, but I heard the stands in Pullman were pretty empty. Anyone if that's true?

Just move the Cougs to the WAC and get it over with.

Of course, then they'd have a better record than us almost every year.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

On craigslist and stubhub for 2 - 3 times face value? Are people actually paying that? If so, DIAFF and die of full blown AIDS (vs half blown AIDS).

There are too many folks, even here in dusty ol' Boise, with far too much money burning a hole in their pockets. Prior to the BSU game and with the visitor's allotment so small, some Broncs were reportedly bidding $500 per seat for the game at UW. I'm not sure I believe that, but BSU fans do travel well.

• uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    MakaDawg said:

dnc said:

I didn't see the Utah game, but I heard the stands in Pullman were pretty empty. Anyone if that's true?

uw2010 said:

MakaDawg said:

dnc said:

Even tarped over the endzone seats #hotticket
    They had more people at GameDay in Red Square.....
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    Side note, is cougfan turning nazi like educk and doogman? I had like 200 posts on cougfan from when I used to use the scout network and I just had to apply for posting privileges, and after that was approved my posts had to be approved by a moderator. Holy shit the entire Scout network has just become awful.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    uw2010 said:

MakaDawg said:

dnc said:

Many cooglosers who buy WSU football tickets are also vandalosers who also attend games in Moscow where football crowd drunkedness and all the fun and glory that comes with it is even a heavier tradition in the Kibbie Dome than at Martin Stadium which I know.... is hard to believe. I suspect without knowing for certain that many coog-vandaloser fans traveled down to Florida to watch UofI's slaughter by the Semiholes and thus the thin crowd for the Utah-WSU ho-hummer. It's not just a matter of supporting one school's football program over another, but rather simply an excuse to get away from the Palousian tundra for a weekend.

uw2010 said:

Side note, is cougfan turning nazi like educk and doogman? I had like 200 posts on cougfan from when I used to use the scout network and I just had to apply for posting privileges, and after that was approved my posts had to be approved by a moderator. Holy shit the entire Scout network has just become awful.

Ginafarm went Nazi long before Doogman and EDuck.

#CrimsonGavel

That's not even close to accurate.
    Tailgater said:

uw2010 said:

MakaDawg said:

dnc said:

Many cooglosers who buy WSU football tickets are also vandalosers who also attend games in Moscow where football crowd drunkedness and all the fun and glory that comes with it is even a heavier tradition in the Kibbie Dome than at Martin Stadium which I know.... is hard to believe. I suspect without knowing for certain that many coog-vandaloser fans traveled down to Florida to watch UofI's slaughter by the Semiholes and thus the thin crowd for the Utah-WSU ho-hummer. It's not just a matter of supporting one school's football program over another, but rather simply an excuse to get away from the Palousian tundra for a weekend.

• LanceUppercutLanceUppercut Member Posts: 23
    edited November 2013

uw2010 said:

MakaDawg said:

dnc said:

I won't defend the attendance, but the tarp is decidedly covering the area where a beam could kill 1,000 people during the FOB construction (net positive?). They're moving students and the band there next season when construction is done.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

I'm thinking of buying tickets that are available right now on ticketmaster, marking them up 2-3X and selling them on craigslist and stubhub for a tidy profit.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

uw2010 said:

MakaDawg said:

dnc said:

I won't defend the attendance, but the tarp is decidedly covering the area where a beam could kill 1,000 people during the FOB construction (net positive?). They're moving students and the band there next season when construction is done.

NOC. Obviously.

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

Al Qaeda
    Nope.....not us. We're busy this weekend trying to wipe Israel of the face of the map.