Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

targeting call

2»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Also, was better before fancy uniforms came into vogue. Lose the smoke and blaring jumbotron, just have the band play. Enough with the fucking 50 year season ticket holder. NOGAF!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

AEB said:

He lead with his head.

I didn't see that he really hit the runner dangerously. There should be like a watered down "inadvertant target" call for like 10 yards which doesn't throw the guy out.
    I've been saying that for a while. They need an in between penalty. On that play. The offensive player lowered his head too. Otherwise he would have hit him in the chest.
    We've all been saying it for awhile.

It's not rocket surgery.
    True. It was a pretty hot topic in chat last night. Another huge benefit of being a VIP.
    I don't see a shitty little orange badge next to your avatar. I must have overlooked your donation.
    Finance your own hookers and blow. I have illegal... er uh undocumented anchor babies to support.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964

Also, was better before fancy uniforms came into vogue. Lose the smoke and blaring jumbotron, just have the band play. Enough with the fucking 50 year season ticket holder. NOGAF!

Get off my lawn!!!!!!!!!!