Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Overall Thoughts

I posted a few random off the top of my head posts but finally gathered it all together:

- Gaskin is unreal. We might be a 7-6 /8-5 team without him this year

- Pete needs to sit down with Hamdan and throw out 75% of the formations and plays. Stick to the fucking basics and execute better than the other team.

- As stressful and shitty this season has been so far with all the expectations, Stanford and David Shaw should be embarrassed at all their first half brain farts this year. That team has pretty much everything you want on offense to steamroll people. When they get rolling they look like they can't be stopped... Costello making beautiful throws to their giants are almost impossible to defend unless you have a 6'4 lanky corner.

- Defense wasn't perfect last night but they did what they needed to do. Would be great if they could play with the energy they had in the first half all game. A lot of credit to Stanford in the 2nd half making some big plays.

- Last night was the perfect example of what our team COULD be (first half) vs what our team usually is (2nd half).

- I don't think Jake played bad last night, I think the 2nd half gameplan was just atrocious.

- I hate how often we rotate 4 RBs. It does not make any sense.

- The atmosphere sucks watching on TV. When you watch games at Oregon or even WSU everyone is going nuts. What the fuck are people doing in the stands? Making sure they get their instagram stories and live tweeting updates? We essentially don't have a home field advantage.

It looks like the Oregon and Cal losses will ultimately be pointless. Even if we were undefeated going into the apple cup a loss would mean no P12CG. Nice to have a little bit of luck for once. Guys are getting healthy at the right time, we could have a good end to a season full of broken TVs.

Stay Positive! Go Dawgs!1

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    If we’re still rotating 4 RBs like that after the bye, then I’ll be worried. I think it’s largely a result of Gaskin and Ahmed playing banged up
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Pleasant may be injured too now
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    I dont see anything that could convince me to ever attend another husky game. The whole experience is life-energy-sucking miserable
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Look. This team is like 4 plays from a perfect season, warts and all.

These Husky’s still control their ticket to the Rose Bowl as we sit here in November.

Rest, get healthy, tune up against t(other)OSU, beat Cuog then bend over Bitchfork for a P-12 Championship