Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The secondary

Overall played pretty good last night. Stanford is mis match central with those huge motherfuckers. Costello made some big time throws and they made some big catches even when our guys were draped all over them. Thank God Murphy injured Hassan Eggle-Burnstein or whoever in the first half.

Comments

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,090
    My kingdom for a pass rush.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    PurpleJ said:

Arieghta Whiteguy would have caught a jump ball and won the game. Good job hurting him. That's always my favorite strategy. Comin for u Minshew! CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER!!!

lol jesus J
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Molden got a lot of run last night. It seemed like Costello was picking on him. At least 3-4 big completions against Molden in man but his coverage was good on all of them just good ball placement to a big body receiver.

Every time they start going to those big fuckers you wonder why they suck so bad.

He had great coverage but was terrible on making a play on the ball. I guess the latter is easier to correct but he was definitely getting abused last night.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter
    whuggy said:

Molden got a lot of run last night. It seemed like Costello was picking on him. At least 3-4 big completions against Molden in man but his coverage was good on all of them just good ball placement to a big body receiver.

Every time they start going to those big fuckers you wonder why they suck so bad.

He had great coverage but was terrible on making a play on the ball. I guess the latter is easier to correct but he was definitely getting abused last night.
    He panics a little but when the ball is in the air and lives on the edge of pi. I think it will correct with more reps.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

He panics a little but when the ball is in the air and lives on the edge of pi. I think it will correct with more reps.
    Yeah I think he's a talented kid. I'd like to see him get some reps at outside corner. Maybe he'd feel more comfortable out there.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    PurpleJ said:

Arieghta Whiteguy would have caught a jump ball and won the game. Good job hurting him. That's always my favorite strategy. Comin for u Minshew! CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I think we’ve found our newest 6-5 332 pound offensive lineman.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    Best Stanfurd receiving corpse of my life tim.