Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So root for 9-4?

Well, kudos to Sark. He toyed with us. He went all the way to the ledge, got us all worked up. And he let it simmer. He was frustrated. Penalties didn't matter. We were so, so close. More road blowouts.

O'Neil broke ranks. Peter dominated the airwaves. Hardcorehusky traffic soared. The tide was turning.

Then, fuck. 69 (lol) points on the road. It was beautiful. Everything we love about Husky football. But it was also a doog supercharger. They're all back to full strength. Doubling down on their stupid arguments. Emboldened on their quest to see Sark get a statue before James. A loss in the Apple Cup will raise eyebrows, but nothing more. Sark is safe.

As winter descends the war must wait. Nothing to be done about it now. And because we are actually Husky fans, we pull for 9-4. For a good recruiting class. 9 wins means higher expectations next year (yes, the schedule...). Better recruits means a stocked cupboard for our next coach.

Congrats, doogs. Enjoy it.

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    9-4 is better than 8-5 I suppose. Either way when they raise his buy out that is the nail in the coffin.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    For those who want him to win and get poached consider this. If sark wins and leaves woody looks good. Wouldn't u rather lose which would rid us of sark and Woodward?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

For those who want him to win and get poached consider this. If sark wins and leaves woody looks good. Wouldn't u rather lose which would rid us of sark and Woodward?

Of course, but that ship sailed when we plungered OSU. No chance Sark bungles next years sloppy seconds schedule....so, with the available data points we have, our only hope is win out this year and 10 wins next year for a mirage "great team," that leads Sark to greener pastures. We are stuck with Pool Boy.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    Are you fucking serious? Pool Boy isn't going to fire Brah...even if he loses. Brah is the king of cupping the balls while stroking the shaft. He's a hot commodity.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

A loss in the Apple Cup will raise eyebrows, but nothing more. Sark is safe.

As winter descends the war must wait. Nothing to be done about it now. And because we are actually Husky fans, we pull for 9-4. For a good recruiting class. 9 wins means higher expectations next year (yes, the schedule...). Better recruits means a stocked cupboard for our next coach.

The apple cup could be another blowout win for Sark. Leach's offense is more dangerous than Oregon State's, but is still one dimensional in a Palouse Puke Spread'in, hurry-up no-huddle kind of way, and if Wilcox comes up with another smothering defensive plan even half as affective as what the Huskies played against the Beavs, look out! I'm not expecting nor predicting anything, but given our traditional passion for aggressive defense, imagine what Husky Stadium crowd hysteria the coog offense could face if the Husky crew that took the field last Saturday night in Corvallis shows up for the apple cup.

Of course, WSU's defense is better than the woefully weak Beavs and Sark will have to manage his offense as well or better than he did in the burrito bowl. A non-hostile home field advantage should help, but we never know what crazy counter-productive shit Sark can come up with when he has the ball. If Keith Price starts which he should if healthy enough, Sark can easily slip into his pass-happy, pocket collapsing clown act resulting in too many lost opportunities to punch the coog defense in the mouth with the Husky offensive's true strength...... an opponent demoralizing ground game.

• LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    9-5 could get Sark to USC.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    LevelPar said:

SC is going after Jack Del Rio
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Yes, doogs are juiced over this win, however I have already heard the argument for an Apple Cup loss.....and it is........the cougs are pretty good and now bowl eligible.......so sark loses and its because the coogs look pretty good.

Awesome.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    LevelPar said:

Very wishful thinking. They will keep Orgerone before hiring Snark

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    I LOL'ed at FecalJoose IRL.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    If Sark wins and wins big isn't that what you've wanted all along? Why would you want to win big then start over?
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    topdawgnc said:

LevelPar said:

SC is going after Jack Del Rio
    He has a contract.
  • If UW goes 9-4, I'm telling you Doogs will talk up a hypothetical 11-2. So in hypothetical land Sark will be 20-6.

"Did James hypothetically go 20-6 in years four and five? I didn't think so."
  • bigcc said:

Fuck no. I'm rooting for Apple Cup Armageddon 2013 that sends Husky Stadium sliding into Lake Washington. Fuck 9-4. Fuck perspective.

rooting for the cougs to beat us at home? Go jump off a bridge and never don our colors again
    LEAVE!
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    bigcc said:

Fuck no. I'm rooting for Apple Cup Armageddon 2013 that sends Husky Stadium sliding into Lake Washington. Fuck 9-4. Fuck perspective.

rooting for the cougs to beat us at home? Go jump off a bridge and never don our colors again
    You sound like a gay...