Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Your vitriol, bile and general hatred are going to one day rot your insides and kill you. Why don't you try drinking some of that whine in your avatar, chill out and stop being such a fucking douche.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991

Seriously take your "Beat Oregon nothing else matters!" Doog attitude elsewhere!

Or you can PM Irish as he has this place dialed in.

I came here to avoid Doogs talking shit to a school who kicked our asses 10 years in a row.

When UW defeats Oregon, I'll join you in talking shit to them. Until then you just look like a fucking Doog.

Please feel free to continue complaining to the management. Isn't that what chicken shit little cunts like you two do? You came here to get away? Call your mommy. I'm sure she might give a fuck. I certainly don't.

"Vitriol"? All I did was post a link to the Oregonian.

Please. go fuck yourselves. Maybe, you could take turns fucking each other in the ass?

Seriously take your "Beat Oregon nothing else matters!" Doog attitude elsewhere!

I came here to avoid Doogs talking shit to a school who kicked our asses 10 years in a row.

When UW defeats Oregon, I'll join you in talking shit to them. Until then you just look like a fucking Doog.

Please feel free to continue complaining to the management. Isn't that what chicken shit little cunts like you two do? You came here to get away? Call your mommy. I'm sure she might give a fuck. I certainly don't.

You're proving the point. It's not just this post. Your bones must ache from the hostility and your teeth hurt from the constant grinding. Your eyes are probably bloodshot and popping out of their sockets as you furiously pound your keyboard. It sounds like soul rot. How does that feel?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

You're proving the point. It's not just this post. Your bones must ache from the hostility and your teeth hurt from the constant grinding. Your eyes are probably bloodshot and popping out of their sockets as you furiously pound your keyboard. It sounds like soul rot. How does that feel?
    He's a closet communist
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

You didn't exactly get off on the right foot when you first came here.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    edited November 2013

dont' fuck with texastony - he can hang paper with the best of them. sure he's a fat ass half-breed gook living in Montana, but that in itself doesn't make him a bad person. one nice thing about having chipocrit here is that there is no ignore button, and I know damn well he can't help himself without that crutch. I say, welcome aboard tony!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I love a good Quook-Doog fight.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    You really don't fucking get it.
    loadsock said:

You didn't exactly get off on the right foot when you first came here.

I'm learning. Every fan of these two teams has an inner doog or quook inside them somewhere, to varying degrees.