Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most important quarter of Jake's career

For the rose bowl. Dont blame Pete...blame Browning if they lose. Jake HAS to fucking finally lead his team to a big W with everything on the line. No magical Pettis PR for a W...this game will fall on Brownings arm. Stanford has taken the run away. Come on Jake

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Pick-6 guaranteed with this post...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    That turned out great... sacked on the 1.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

For the rose bowl. Dont blame Pete...blame Browning if they lose. Jake HAS to fucking finally lead his team to a big W with everything on the line. No magical Pettis PR for a W...this game will fall on Brownings arm. Stanford has taken the run away. Come on Jake

Thanks Johnnie Cochran
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I've never counted on Jake to win a game. Nor do I tonight. Pete can only do so much. It's why he yanked him last week. Jake, at some point, has to make a big throw when it matters. I'm not holding my breath.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I've never counted on Jake to win a game. Nor do I tonight. Pete can only do so much. It's why he yanked him last week. Jake, at some point, has to make a big throw when it matters. I'm not holding my breath.

Pup u are a worthless cunt
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Even if they win, he still sucked.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    That's what a good defense does. Or u could be oklahohoma and have to win 51-48 every week. That's part of coaching and why Pete is the best in biz. His coordinators are best in biz too with kwiatkowski and lake. But you dumb fucks dont understand that.

Hard to win every week in the pac12. It's not the SEC east, the ACC, the big10, Big 12who doesnt play defense. The pac12 is the best top to bottom. Nobody is elite, but the conference is hard to win every week. The worst contender is USC...Think about that you blind motherfuckers.

UW MIGHT be a 1 loss team in the ACC...to Clemson, then beat them in the championship game. Dabo wouldnt beat Pete twice, not with this defense. Getting it yet? Clemson would have at least 1 loss in the Pac12, possibly 2. They needed a miracle 4th a16 to beat mighty Syracuse. Pete would smoke Cuse by 17
  • Options
    Founders Club

That's what a good defense does. Or u could be oklahohoma and have to win 51-48 every week. That's part of coaching and why Pete is the best in biz. His coordinators are best in biz too with kwiatkowski and lake. But you dumb fucks dont understand that.

Hard to win every week in the pac12. It's not the SEC east, the ACC, the big10, Big 12who doesnt play defense. The pac12 is the best top to bottom. Nobody is elite, but the conference is hard to win every week. The worst contender is USC...Think about that you blind motherfuckers.

UW MIGHT be a 1 loss team in the ACC...to Clemson, then beat them in the championship game. Dabo wouldnt beat Pete twice, not with this defense. Getting it yet? Clemson would have at least 1 loss in the Pac12, possibly 2. They needed a miracle 4th a16 to beat mighty Syracuse. Pete would smoke Cuse by 17

Christ!
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Get to a Rose Bowl and he’s done enough. Anything less is coming up short for a 4 year starter, with a ton of conference records who will never see as much as an NFL preseason snap.