Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cuogin-it Gayme thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Cal D looked legit again. Made me feel somewhat better

Also liked seeing WSU look human. Minshew is way better than Browning and he struggled

Weird to say that he struggled with a 70% completion rate and 335 yards passing, but yeah. The poont is to keep them from scoring, and holding them to 19 is a reason to be hopeful going 4ward
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    It was also raining pretty heavily. If it’s rain for the apple cup it’s pretty clear what’s going to happen.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Wilcox is thinking Long Game.

Watch and learn.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Baldwin has had a history of playing Pac-12 teams tuff when he was at EWU, guys whom he'd recruited and corched up. So I figured that since he couldn't make a decent offense with the Dykes recruits that the problem must at least in part lie with the lack of talent/playmakers on the squad. But when you've got known deficiencies in your offense, you call plays that minimize those deficiencies. YOU DON'T LET TURNOVER MACHINE McILWAIN THROW THE FUCKING BALL AT THE CUOG 10. YOU DON'T CALL TWO LONG PASS PLAYS THAT HAVEN'T WORKED ALL FUCKING YEAR WHEN YOU NEED TO KEEP THE OTHER TEAM FROM GETTING THE BALL BACK WITH ENOUGH TIME TO SCORE. I get that Baldwin probably wanted to surprise the WSU defense by going so far fucking countertendency that they'd all stop in their tracks and their heads would collectively explode, but jesusfuckingchrist if they don't work AND WE KNEW THEY WOULDN'T you just look like a fucking idiot who needs to be fired on your way to the fucking locker room.

You sound mad.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,262
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

BearsWiin said:

Baldwin has had a history of playing Pac-12 teams tuff when he was at EWU, guys whom he'd recruited and corched up. So I figured that since he couldn't make a decent offense with the Dykes recruits that the problem must at least in part lie with the lack of talent/playmakers on the squad. But when you've got known deficiencies in your offense, you call plays that minimize those deficiencies. YOU DON'T LET TURNOVER MACHINE McILWAIN THROW THE FUCKING BALL AT THE CUOG 10. YOU DON'T CALL TWO LONG PASS PLAYS THAT HAVEN'T WORKED ALL FUCKING YEAR WHEN YOU NEED TO KEEP THE OTHER TEAM FROM GETTING THE BALL BACK WITH ENOUGH TIME TO SCORE. I get that Baldwin probably wanted to surprise the WSU defense by going so far fucking countertendency that they'd all stop in their tracks and their heads would collectively explode, but jesusfuckingchrist if they don't work AND WE KNEW THEY WOULDN'T you just look like a fucking idiot who needs to be fired on your way to the fucking locker room.

You sound mad.
    No victory coitus.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    R
    BearsWiin said:

Also liked seeing WSU look human. Minshew is way better than Browning and he struggled

Weird to say that he struggled with a 70% completion rate and 335 yards passing, but yeah. The poont is to keep them from scoring, and holding them to 19 is a reason to be hopeful going 4ward
    Minshew struggled because nobody could get open for long stretches as Cal dropped 7 most of the game and locked down our best receiver Patmon after the 1st quarter. He missed some throws certainly. Weather was Shitty as well. Cals D is legit. Minshew and Leach let em off the hook a bit by not running the rock enough against 3 and 4 man fronts through. The refs, the same crew who did WSU up against USC, did WSU dirty again as well. But the Dream Season moves on.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Pick six out-of-the-end-zone fumble would have ended the game much earlier for cuog
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

You sound mad.
    No victory coitus.

Win or lose BW still screws
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Wilcox gets come credit from me. This shit looks like early Petersen era stuff. TUFF football and will keep you in most games even when you are inferior but has an absolutely anemic offense with no talent (our offensive problems now are much different than when Cyler fucking Miles was QB).

Wilcox was one of the only assistant coaches that didn't seem to be a part of Sark's retarded grab ass frat boy driving my dads Mercedes brigade. Although the whole "Nine wins!" shit was embarassing.

I laffed like @Swaye 's idiot hyena.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

R

BearsWiin said:

Minshew struggled because nobody could get open for long stretches as Cal dropped 7 most of the game and locked down our best receiver Patmon after the 1st quarter. He missed some throws certainly. Weather was Shitty as well. Cals D is legit. Minshew and Leach let em off the hook a bit by not running the rock enough against 3 and 4 man fronts through. The refs, the same crew who did WSU up against USC, did WSU dirty again as well. But the Dream Season moves on.
    WE? rollin' bro' man. Rollin'!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

R

BearsWiin said:

I told you Week 1 that Minshew was a shit talkin stache wearin sum bitch.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

R

BearsWiin said:

I told you Week 1 that Minshew was a shit talkin stache wearin sum bitch.
    Yes, you did.

CUOG!!!!!!!!