Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump is Crushing the Black vote - the Good Way - says Rasmussen poll.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Nobody finds it interesting that this racist, white supremacist, lying, oppressive Nazi-loving President has raised his support among blacks by 700% in two years?
    Makes one think a lot of stuff said about him might just be bullshit. Either way, it ain't sticking to the Prez. Seems to be as Teflon as Slick Willy.

No way! Do you see all the shitty links Hondo and his minions post? That's what I thought.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Nobody finds it interesting that this racist, white supremacist, lying, oppressive Nazi-loving President has raised his support among blacks by 700% in two years?
    Makes one think a lot of stuff said about him might just be bullshit. Either way, it ain't sticking to the Prez. Seems to be as Teflon as Slick Willy.

No way! Do you see all the shitty links Hondo and his minions post? That's what I thought.
    Probably saw them. But read them? I know better.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Easy to see which system they are benefiting from. They were the party of Lincoln until the vote purchase via the great society and Lyndon B.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Only you find it interesting and actually believe it. I know facts and stats in a political article are tough for you to understand. But I'll provide them anyway.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/08/17/no-one-third-of-african-americans-dont-support-trump-not-even-close/?utm_term=.9bab957b1d70
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    It ain't Woodward & Bernstein's, or Bradlee & Graham's Post anymore, Hondo. As reliable and accurate as HuffPo or Slate. (I.e., not at all). HTH

You're relying on a 10 week old article, too. A couple things have transpired since then. Try to keep up.
  • Options

It ain't Woodward & Bernstein's, or Bradlee & Graham's Post anymore, Hondo. As reliable and accurate as HuffPo or Slate. (I.e., not at all). HTH

You're relying on a 10 week old article, too. A couple things have transpired since then. Try to keep up.

Read the article. It actually provides a wide range of polls and data and Rasmussen saying it's at 36%. Care to provide data that refutes that article?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Read the article. It actually provides a wide range of polls and data and Rasmussen saying it's at 36%. Care to provide data that refutes that article?
    Um, did you happen to notice the Title of this Thread?
  • Options
    Exit polling found Trump got 6% to 8% of the black vote in 2016. Split the difference and call it 7% for sake of argument. Rasmussen now has him at 40% among blacks. At 6%, that's almost a 700% increase. At 7%, its closer to a 600% increase. Still a massive increase in support among black voters, especially considering how many stayed home and didn't vote in 2016.

The curious point, even if his support had only doubled, is how Trump, being so racist and such a white supremacist, is able to pull voters to his cause. You'd think black folks would despise and reject racist white supremacists, so what's the allure? Is it just the winning?
  • Options

Exit polling found Trump got 6% to 8% of the black vote in 2016. Split the difference and call it 7% for sake of argument. Rasmussen now has him at 40% among blacks. At 6%, that's almost a 700% increase. At 7%, its closer to a 600% increase. Still a massive increase in support among black voters, especially considering how many stayed home and didn't vote in 2016.

The curious point, even if his support had only doubled, is how Trump, being so racist and such a white supremacist, is able to pull voters to his cause. You'd think black folks would despise and reject racist white supremacists, so what's the allure? Is it just the winning?

Do you actually believe the 36%? Care to place a wager this election? Granted Trump isn't on the ballet. But there's a reason you posted that. Wanna bet Republicans don't get 30% of the black vote nationally? That's giving you 6-10% depending on which Rasmussen poll you use.

You in?
  • Options
    Once again, Hondo, did you happen to notice the title of this thread?
  • Options
    I get it Hondo. You’re worried that your EBT card is going to get yanked. Don’t fret. Trump likes Montana.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I get it Hondo. You’re worried that your EBT card is going to get yanked. Don’t fret. Trump likes Montana.

He always votes in favor of his interests.
  • Options
    <
    2001400ex said:

Do you actually believe the 36%? Care to place a wager this election? Granted Trump isn't on the ballet. But there's a reason you posted that. Wanna bet Republicans don't get 30% of the black vote nationally? That's giving you 6-10% depending on which Rasmussen poll you use.

You in?
    I don't think Trump does ballet but maybe his wife does.
  • Options
  • Options

Is that a bet then? I'm giving you 10 points. You say you believe 40% support Trump. That means Republicans only needs 75% of those that support him. I'll bet you a paid wam sub.

You in?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Is that a bet then? I'm giving you 10 points. You say you believe 40% support Trump. That means Republicans only needs 75% of those that support him. I'll bet you a paid wam sub.

You in?
    Hondo: Nobody misses a point by a wider margin than you. The longest whoooooooooooooooooosh ever wouldn't do your obsessions justice.

Whatever possible coattail effect Trump may or may not have on black voters in the mid terms has nothing to do with the point of this thread, which is how absurd and ridiculous the arguments that Trump is a white supremacist, racist, oppressive of black & brown people, etc., as his stock among all those groups continues to rise. While ironic or a head-scratcher for you, it's actually a straight forward proposition.

It turns out that a rising expanding economy helps all groups and is rather colorblind as it does so. A job is far more valuable than an EBT card and gets people into the workforce where the opportunities to climb exist. That's where Trump is winning, especially among the working class and historically disenfranchised groups. And it drives you fucking crazy.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2018
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If the GOP starts attracting even 20% of the black vote it's game over for the Rats.

Why do you think that the race baiters are out in force this week?
    To be fair, they come out in force whenever an election gets close. Like the swallows returning to Capistrano, Rats play the race card every even year right around election time. There hasn't been a Republican Presidential candidate or Republican President who hasn't been accused of being a racist since Barry Goldwater.
    First of all, rasmussen? LOL: https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/405965-pollster-rasmussen-research-has-a-pro-gop-bias

Secondly, that is not true. Jack Kemp was a presidential candidate and was never viewed as a racist. But regarding the party as a whole, you might want to look at what happened to the republican party (and particularly southern states) after Democrats passed the civil rights act. They all flipped to republican. I wonder why? Hmmm.....
  • Options
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If the GOP starts attracting even 20% of the black vote it's game over for the Rats.

To be fair, they come out in force whenever an election gets close. Like the swallows returning to Capistrano, Rats play the race card every even year right around election time. There hasn't been a Republican Presidential candidate or Republican President who hasn't been accused of being a racist since Barry Goldwater.
    Uhhh...that is not true. Jack Kemp was a presidential candidate and was never viewed as a racist. But regarding the party as a whole, you might want to look at what happened to the republican party (and particularly southern states) after Democrats passed the civil rights act. They all flipped to republican. I wonder why? Hmmm.....
    Tricky Dick's Southern Strategy.

The whole argument that the Republican Party today is the same party as the abolitionists is pretty weak, but it hooks a lot of people, and the funniest part is how it paralyzes modern Democrats, especially the young true-believers who are shamefully ignorant of history and how that metamorphosis from Dem to Rep in the South occurred.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Passion said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Uhhh...that is not true. Jack Kemp was a presidential candidate and was never viewed as a racist. But regarding the party as a whole, you might want to look at what happened to the republican party (and particularly southern states) after Democrats passed the civil rights act. They all flipped to republican. I wonder why? Hmmm.....
    100%.Trumptards conveniently ignore this and love to talk about the KKK being started by Dems. Then they turn around and vote for a white supremacist.
  • Options

Passion said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

100%.Trumptards conveniently ignore this and love to talk about the KKK being started by Dems. Then they turn around and vote for a white supremacist.
    Could you be more hysterical? Freud would say you have Daddy issues. And you obviously do.

Just get the fucking surgery and get it over with, woman. Jesus.