Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies to open as 14.5 point favorites over WSU

I do think the Huskies will win this game but I feel like 14.5 is way too high.

I'm guessing they are looking at Sark's history at home and how when UW does win they tend to blow you out(this year).

Comments

• WSU's still shitty on defense. UW should be in the ballpark of 600 yards of total offense on Friday. The question is how many points will that translate to... The team with the most points at the end of the game will win.

• Agree, I mean they allowed Utah who has a fucking dreckfest of an offense to light it up on them.

I think as long as Sark doesn't get too cute(Remember how we started last years game off with a reverse pass from Bruns where he was dropped for a huge loss?) UW should score, score and score some more.

Wilcox when facing one dimensional teams tends to have success as he can just key on one area to shut it down. I think that is why he does so well against Stanford.
  • The public will probably bet heavy on WSU +14.5 and yet i doubt the line moves down much. I think the oddsmakers want it that way. The more I look at it, the more I think UW wins rather easily... The sharps will take UW minus the points. My gut feeling is UW wins by about 20.
  • WazzusJobuWazzusJobu Member Posts: 45
    No clue what to think, our defense is shit, but our defense was shit last year as well. It'll come down to if we can develop a pass rush like we did last year and if our offense can carry us. We actually play pretty decent on the road, and have already played at Oregon, Auburn, and SC so don't think our squad is gonna be too intimidated by Husky Stadium. Not holding my breath winning in Husky Stadium this year, but you never know in the AC, crazy shit always happens. I wouldn't touch that line, just like I wouldn't touch Alabama getting 11.5 at Auburn.

My guess:

The Lawnmowers 34
    Pirates 24
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    Disagree. Take out the Ty years and the apple cup is pretty predictable. Uw usually wins pretty easy at home. Messes up about 1/2 the time @ wazzu.