Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

footage of Race Bannon last Saturday afternoon in Berkeley

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited October 2018

I was sitting in the Cal Donor section - swanky Bill Fleenor club seats - around a bunch of Old Blue types who slowly but surely started believing more and more as the game went on. Nobody expected to win until the game started.

When Cal took the lead I told the guy next to me they had enough points and just needed to not turn the ball over.

The best part was all the fans wondering why UW would take out Browning. I said it was about fucking time. Before the game the guy next to me said Browning played for Troy McClure at Folsom yet Cal didn't recruit him. I said its because he sucks and anyway there was a guy named Goff there.

It was miserable just like every game I have attended except Cal 2016. From 66 points to 7 in 2 years. Bend and bore the team to death defense and shit for brains offense makes for a ling game

Give Cal credit for seeing the path to victory and taking it

Meeting @BearsWiin @Doogles and @WilburHooksHands was special though. I gave Doogles some Uncle Race advice that will likely turn his life around and make him a billionaire. Hope he remembers me

Lol of all people why would Cal fans be lamentinf missing on Browning
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

I was sitting in the Cal Donor section - swanky Bill Fleenor club seats - around a bunch of Old Blue types who slowly but surely started believing more and more as the game went on. Nobody expected to win until the game started.

When Cal took the lead I told the guy next to me they had enough points and just needed to not turn the ball over.

The best part was all the fans wondering why UW would take out Browning. I said it was about fucking time. Before the game the guy next to me said Browning played for Troy McClure at Folsom yet Cal didn't recruit him. I said its because he sucks and anyway there was a guy named Goff there.

It was miserable just like every game I have attended except Cal 2016. From 66 points to 7 in 2 years. Bend and bore the team to death defense and shit for brains offense makes for a ling game

Give Cal credit for seeing the path to victory and taking it

Meeting @BearsWiin @Doogles and @WilburHooksHands was special though. I gave Doogles some Uncle Race advice that will likely turn his life around and make him a billionaire. Hope he remembers me

Lol of all people why would Cal fans be lamentinf missing on Browning
    Because Goff spoiled us?, and a lot of Cal fans figure that every Golden Bear QB should/will be that good. Bowers probably had the job this year until his thumb problems, and the subsequent experimentation with Garbers and McIlwain hasn't gone well. Easy for Cal fans to look at the UW record with Browning, and all his passing yardage yada yada, and think the grass is greener.

Wish the music at Kips hadn't been so loud. I feel like I missed out on a few potential nuggets of Race Wisdum along the way
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Hahaha, we all know race was chilling at his cellblock getting his salad tossed alpha style
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Is Bowers the next Ayoob?