Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I think I think...It's all been said already edition.

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
Fuck Peterman. Seriously. I hate him for so many things, but giving me hope we might be a legit program is number 1 among them.

Our special teams are, on balance, abysmal. Were it not for our decent punter and Dante the last couple of years, it would be among the worst in history of football. Not being able to find a FG kicker in 5 years when you have given out about 12 scholarships to kickers in that time frame is laughable.

Our offensive identity is conservative, confusing, and nonsensical. Our receivers aren't shitty, they can't get open because our offense is like reading a schematic diagram of a nuclear reactor. In Mandarin.

In 5 years the only OC we have ever found was a consultant, for half a season. Bush Hamden has been one of my single largest disappointments in 5 years.

Not ever allowing an open QB competition in 4 years is absurd. Doing it when old unexciting noodle arm is your QB is downright fireable.

Not recruiting any interior DL for two years is a joke. Only recruiting two decent Buck's in 5 years is napalmable.

I weep for Azeem Victor and all pipe hitting brothas out there who have their joy and emotion sucked out of them by the white pride factory that is UW Football. I feel like we are trying to cast a remake for Leave it To Beaver instead of field a football team. We are Wonder Bread in mirrored purple.

Have you ever seen a more joyless soul crushing fun Nazi than Chris Peterman? He could take the fun out of fucking.

It's over. Last night after the game I rearranged my calendar for Saturday hunts throughout deer season. I usually try to take half days at work during the week for hunting so I have time on the weekends for games. Fuck it. Why bother. I'd rather sit in a tree stand in 25 degree weather all day than watch another joyless uninspired no identity poorly called lethargically executed parade of poor body language try hard white guys.

UW Football is now the rough equivalent of the Mormon tabernacle choir. Thoroughly white, uninspiring, well mannered and cultish. The cult of Chris Petersen. Loser in Chief.

Kill it all. Burn it to the ground. Salt the Earth. Start over.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,464 Founders Club
    I had my heart set on reading that but I was distracted by the pic.

I'll be back later to read it. Going to have some "alone time" now.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    Swaye said:

Fuck Peterman. Seriously. I hate him for so many things, but giving me hope we might be a legit program is number 1 among them.

Our special teams are, on balance, abysmal. Were it not for our decent punter and Dante the last couple of years, it would be among the worst in history of football. Not being able to find a FG kicker in 5 years when you have given out about 12 scholarships to kickers in that time frame is laughable.

Our offensive identity is conservative, confusing, and nonsensical. Our receivers aren't shitty, they can't get open because our offense is like reading a schematic diagram of a nuclear reactor. In Mandarin.

In 5 years the only OC we have ever found was a consultant, for half a season. Bush Hamden has been one of my single largest disappointments in 5 years.

Not ever allowing an open QB competition in 4 years is absurd. Doing it when old unexciting noodle arm is your QB is downright fireable.

Not recruiting any interior DL for two years is a joke. Only recruiting two decent Buck's in 5 years is napalmable.

I weep for Azeem Victor and all pipe hitting brothas out there who have their joy and emotion sucked out of them by the white pride factory that is UW Football. I feel like we are trying to cast a remake for Leave it To Beaver instead of field a football team. We are Wonder Bread in mirrored purple.

Have you ever seen a more joyless soul crushing fun Nazi than Chris Peterman? He could take the fun out of fucking.

It's over. Last night after the game I rearranged my calendar for Saturday hunts throughout deer season. I usually try to take half days at work during the week for hunting so I have time on the weekends for games. Fuck it. Why bother. I'd rather sit in a tree stand in 25 degree weather all day than watch another joyless uninspired no identity poorly called lethargically executed parade of poor body language try hard white guys.

UW Football is now the rough equivalent of the Mormon tabernacle choir. Thoroughly white, uninspiring, well mannered and cultish. The cult of Chris Petersen. Loser in Chief.

Kill it all. Burn it to the ground. Salt the Earth. Start over.

Schematic of a nuclear reactor in Mandarin.

I laffed like your idiot hyena.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    dflea said:

I left the fucking river early yesterday to get home in time to watch that fucking shit show. There wasn't a ton of fish in the river, but there were enough chrome silvers to make it worth keeping after them. I spent the last hour of the day pushing downstream on the oars so I'd be on the couch to watch the Huskies curb stomp the Bears.

As soon as I saw those purple fucking helmets, I was pissed I left the river. If we're going to look like faggots when we beat up on Cal, then I'll just go ahead and keep fishing. If we're going to look like faggots and lose to Cal, then god damn fucking shit sonofabitch asshole motherfuckers, I want to destroy something. That fish I kept is so lucky he was already dead or I'd still be clubbing his head with the fish beater.

Fuck.

This game took me back to UCLA 1990. Shoved around and outplayed by a team you have no fucking business losing to. Just embarrassing. The players and the coaches really need to take a look at what they did yesterday and never fucking do that shit again. Or die. Whichever.

I guess I'm going to cook a salmon, watch some F1 and watch the Hawks. At least when my guy doesn't win the race or the Hawks lose I don't feel like murdering someone for the next 72 hours. I'm going to go do some knife work on the fucking fish right now and see if that and a couple cups of Irish coffee will help me calm the fuck down.

Sounds like the wood shampoo to Pete's head is in order.

Look at the bright side. You didn't lose to Virginia.
    Oh wait; you basically did.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    dongman said:

Wanted to add a picture for the “other” folks here

Can we get some pipe hittin brothas???
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doesnt Petersen coach the kickers himself? Nuff said on that
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    If we're going to bash the Mormon Tabernacle choir, I'm out.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

Doesnt Petersen coach the kickers himself? Nuff said on that

He coaches punt returners. No one coaches kickers
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    0-12 was more enjoyable than this team.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    dongman said:

By "other" I assume you mean pretty much all of us, correct?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    phineas said:

0-12 was more enjoyable than this team.

Having my dick stomped on by a herd of giraffes is more enjoyable than this team.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    dflea said:

I left the fucking river early yesterday to get home in time to watch that fucking shit show. There wasn't a ton of fish in the river, but there were enough chrome silvers to make it worth keeping after them. I spent the last hour of the day pushing downstream on the oars so I'd be on the couch to watch the Huskies curb stomp the Bears.

As soon as I saw those purple fucking helmets, I was pissed I left the river. If we're going to look like faggots when we beat up on Cal, then I'll just go ahead and keep fishing. If we're going to look like faggots and lose to Cal, then god damn fucking shit sonofabitch asshole motherfuckers, I want to destroy something. That fish I kept is so lucky he was already dead or I'd still be clubbing his head with the fish beater.

Fuck.

This game took me back to UCLA 1990. Shoved around and outplayed by a team you have no fucking business losing to. Just embarrassing. The players and the coaches really need to take a look at what they did yesterday and never fucking do that shit again. Or die. Whichever.

I guess I'm going to cook a salmon, watch some F1 and watch the Hawks. At least when my guy doesn't win the race or the Hawks lose I don't feel like murdering someone for the next 72 hours. I'm going to go do some knife work on the fucking fish right now and see if that and a couple cups of Irish coffee will help me calm the fuck down.

"Pushing oars" ?? Lol
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Swaye said:

dongman said:

Whoever isn’t into hawt rock chicks.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dongman said: