Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Herbert fucking sucks

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,177
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

HTH

Check out my season preview. It was all in there.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Completely overrated, but doesn’t suck. He has one receiver that can catch and get open. Great QBs can get it done with anybody, so Herbert isn’t great, but he could be good with help around him which makes him average.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

HTH

Never heard of you
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Herbert is Quook crack.
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HTH

Never heard of you
    A. That’s a lie

B. What would that have to do with checking out my season preview?

Completely overrated, but doesn’t suck. He has one receiver that can catch and get open. Great QBs can get it done with anybody, so Herbert isn’t great, but he could be good with help around him which makes him average.

He’s terrible dude. He’s terrible.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Started 8 games as a freshman for the worst team Oregon has had since the early 80's. Then he started 6 games for a new head coach in a new offense. This year he has 8 games under a new head coach and OC.

I'm not sure what a true junior with only 22 games and three different offenses is supposed to do? He's better than a four year starter who has had the same head coach and offense during those 40+ starts.
    edited October 2018

Lockie and prukup were terrible. Herbert ain’t that bad. He’s browning without the boneheaded plays.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018

Lockie and prukup were terrible. Herbert ain’t that bad. He’s browning without the boneheaded plays.
    Plus elite size, arm, and much better scrambling ability.

He’s a specimen and nothing else.

That said, he probably would have had some success under a good coaching staff.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Herbert can make throws off his back foot that Browning can't make with a nerf ball and a running start. But aside from that...

Herbert's biggest problem is he is a huge dweeb who looks like he rather be studying for a biology final than playing football.

Better than Browning

OK

Low bar imo

Gonna have to agree with this. If we’re comparing him to Lockie, Prokups, and Browning I think the conversation is over.

Better than Browning

OK

Low bar imo

Gonna have to agree with this. If we’re comparing him to Lockie, Prokups, and Browning I think the conversation is over.
    My point being...most people would consider Browning as average. Comparing Herbert to Browning means he isn’t as good as his hype indicates, but he doesn’t suck.

Better than Browning

OK

Low bar imo

My point being...most people would consider Browning as average. Comparing Herbert to Browning means he isn’t as good as his hype indicates, but he doesn’t suck.
    Listen cuz, I just watched that guy overthrow about 10 passes tonight. Probably passes he would have made last year.

The dude is regressing.

He should run to the NFL tomorrow morning.

He has the tools and that’s the only reason the NFL is interested, because it’s not about the results.

Waste of talent that probably has a lot to do with coaching and the way the offense is being run.

Billy Crystal needs to take a long look at Arroyo and then set him on fire.

biak1 said:

Herbert is Quook crack.

Quook Jack Lockner
    Probably. I don’t understand the love affair.

We all know he can throw the ball far and we all know he’s big. Who fucking cares?

He was absolutely awful tonight. Probably his worst game at Oregon and halfway through his third season, against a terrible team.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

biak1 said:

Herbert is Quook crack.

Quook Jack Lockner

We all know he can throw the ball far and we all know he’s big. Who fucking cares?

He was absolutely awful tonight. Probably his worst game at Oregon and halfway through his third season, against a terrible team.

Tonight was the first night I really thought Herbert=josh allen
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,756
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

biak1 said:

Herbert is Quook crack.

Quook Jack Lockner

Tonight was the first night I really thought Herbert=josh allen
    You're giving Herbert way too much credit.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018

biak1 said:

Herbert is Quook crack.

Quook Jack Lockner

Dude has no touch. And his mechanics suck from time to time. He has the gun, the size and the wheels. A real QB coach could get him right.

Or He is what He is and doesn’t have the almost 6th sense that good QBs need to have to get it done.