Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

pm to USC

PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,197 Swaye's Wigwam
Clearly the pac is down this year, I mean hell WSU is on top. I think we all need to just laugh at ourselves and have togetherness in our patheticness. I guess what I am trying to say is it’s not a Helton issue; it’s an us isssue. Let Helton stay and we will let Petersen stay. Let bygones be bygones and lets just forget about 2018. We both have great coaches and our fans deserve to see a Helton vs Petersen in 2019. Anyways, I hope you understand how good you have it and how good we do despite our shared pain. See you next year, I’m sure it will be a good one.

Pineappleprate

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

Clearly the pac is down this year, I mean hell WSU is on top. I think we all need to just laugh at ourselves and have togetherness in our patheticness. I guess what I am trying to say is it’s not a Helton issue; it’s an us isssue. Let Helton stay and we will let Petersen stay. Let bygones be bygones and lets just forget about 2018. We both have great coaches and our fans deserve to see a Helton vs Petersen in 2019. Anyways, I hope you understand how good you have it and how good we do despite our shared pain. See you next year, I’m sure it will be a good one.

Pineappleprate

Here here.