Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One positive from today

Two, actually.

I didn't watch the game, and those faggy Kings of the North pics that were rampant since the Ducks laid an egg in Pullman can go in the dumpster of history. Can't believe how many doogs on here thought we? were actually going to win the North and go to the Rose Bowl.

Stanford by two scores next weekend. Cougs are going to plunger us in the Apple Cup rather easily. The Valero Macaroni Grill Bowl loss to Air Force will be special.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    At least we have confirmation on the Haener thing and know that it likely wont ever get worse than this at QB
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter

Two, actually.

I didn't watch the game, and those faggy Kings of the North pics that were rampant since the Ducks laid an egg in Pullman can go in the dumpster of history. Can't believe how many doogs on here thought we? were actually going to win the North and go to the Rose Bowl.

Stanford by two scores next weekend. Cougs are going to plunger us in the Apple Cup rather easily. The Valero Macaroni Grill Bowl loss to Air Force will be special.

The Valero Macaroni Grill Bowl? That’s a bit optimistic. The Lockheed Martin Armed Forces (TFYS) Bowl Presented by Vagisil seems more realistic.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

Two, actually.

The Valero Macaroni Grill Bowl? That’s a bit optimistic. The Lockheed Martin Armed Forces (TFYS) Bowl Presented by Vagisil seems more realistic.
    I laffed
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

At least we have confirmation on the Haener thing and know that it likely wont ever get worse than this at QB

In a fucked up way, this was a positive. If Haener tore it up and then beat up on some shit teams, it would make it harder for Eason to start.