Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Disastrous year 5

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
No question this year has been an utter failure. Recruiting, the last four years to get to this point. Hamdam is an epic fail...EPIC!

Pete pressed badly tonight. BADLY.

Team flat as a pancake.

Hamdam is totally worthless.... worthless.

Browning and hamnuts probably hate each other.

Molden finally starts playing now? The dude hits the fuck out if people. He is fucking good.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Bread said:

It's a rebuilding year. 2029 will be special have you seen Tracey Ford kids footworks?

^
  • JackDonakeyJackDonakey Member Posts: 42
    We still have two more losses coming this year. For sure to the kewgs and this coming week against Stamford.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited October 2018
    jecornel said:

No question this year has been an utter failure. Recruiting, the last four years to get to this point. Hamdam is an epic fail...EPIC!

Team flat as a pancake.

Molden finally starts playing now? The dude hits the fuck out if people. He is fucking good.

Hamden best OC weve had in 17 years dipshit. Still no screen game but that's Pete's fault. But still best coach in country
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

jecornel said:

Team flat as a pancake.

Hamden best OC weve had in 17 years dipshit. Still no screen game but that's Pete's fault. But still best coach in country
    Hamdan is a QB coach. End of.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782
    This isn’t a surprise. We always lose to Cal. Our OCs suck and Browning sucks. Pete allowed this to happen. He needs to nut the fuck up. Can’t happen ever again. Ever. No matter what.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Bread said:

It's a rebuilding year. 2029 will be special have you seen Tracey Ford kids footworks?

Just give it 24 years. My kids will be badass. My second daughter will be our best nt since vea
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    jecornel said:

Team flat as a pancake.

We get it - you want to suck Molden’s dick.

Why don’t you PM him and see if you can meet at KJR?

Leave the rest of us to our bleach, for fuck’s sake
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    Mad_Son said:

Bread said:

Just give it 24 years. My kids will be badass. My second daughter will be our best nt since vea
    My 3 year old has a better arm than Browning. You should have seen the way my newborn hit the hole
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,038 Founders Club
    People forget, Race would have fired DJ in 1887.

LIPO
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

Hamdan has been poor. But this is on Petersen. This is Petersens offense and it simply is not championship caliber. I have said it before. The only way this program advances is if Petersen gives up control of the offense and hands it over to a highly paid OC who is not Bush.

THIS!

So tired of the cutesy shit on offense.
    I'd wouldn't call it cutesy it just has zero identity. The Cuogs control the ball by passing. Standford controls the ball by running and throwing to big people. Bama controls the ball with a vanilla offense that beats you with better talent. I have no idea what our offense is trying to do out there.

Lose the game.

They've been quite successful at it, too.

Scoring 10 FUCKING POINTS against Cal just confirms it.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
    pawz said:

People forget, Race would have fired Enoch Bagshaw in 1925.

LIPO