Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Peterson

2»

Comments

• pvegspvegs Member Posts: 2
    Also, I just watch the UW games but don't follow the program as closely as most of you I'm sure. Is this whole Pete is a frothing racist a real thing?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    I would say this team misses Vita. Never enough Vita's..ever
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    jecornel said:

I would say this team misses Testicles. Never enough Testicles...ever

Adjusted
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    pvegs said:

Also, I just watch the UW games but don't follow the program as closely as most of you I'm sure. Is this whole Pete is a frothing racist a real thing?

No. But it plays out that way because he thinks he can win with squeaky clean over-achievers in the Pac12 who belong in the Mountain West, but try super hard and can almost compete at the Pac12 level. Close, but no cigar. Like we saw today.

Meanwhile, he ignores at his peril what's going on around him, within the area and culture, especially with a lot of local black recruits who need more love or exceptions to the normal rules, but Pete's such a standards & my way guy, he won't bend, and so alienates and loses recruits, saying things like, "the program is not for everyone" and oh boy does that ring true today. Soon, it won't be for anyone.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

I would say this team misses Vita. Never enough Vita's..ever

Team misses Trey Adams more.
  • PellumPridePellumPride Member Posts: 60

ILB: Bobby Greggy likes the WHITES. We went from Death Row to Club Fed. Black players leave, white players play.

The fact that Pete hired Greggy lends credence to all other criticisms of him. Greggy was very disliked at Oregon and I'll never understand why Pete hired him.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

I might be overreacting, but Peterman was starting to fizzle out at Boise State too. Everyone is playing way too uptight. It’s been a problem.

You aren’t overreacting at all. Been my number one concern and why I’ve talked about lack of emotion so much this year and last. It’s just a stale program he is running where it doesn’t even look like we really have fun.
    Did you see any lack of emotion from the defense yesterday? Those guys played their asses off! What the fuck do you want? More fist pumps and hooting and hollering and helmet slapping after making good plays is not going to win you games. Sark teams were all about that shit and doing the lawn mower on the sidelines and they fucking sucked!

EXECUTING on offense when your defense is playing lights out is how you win games. It starts by running the fucking ball until the other team proves they can stop it. Every time we had a nice run the next play was a fucking pass. Every fucking time! It was infuriating. Hamdan is absolute shit. After Browning threw that pick I'm saying "fuck Browning, we're going jumbo package with 6 lineman and two tight ends and running the motherfucking ball the rest of the game." But no, we would rather be balanced and lose than one dimensional and win. Our offensive game plan and play calling feels like watching fucking USC. They make it way harder than it needs to be from a play calling perspective.

On top of that, The RB rotation is fucking sporadic and retarted. None of them can get into a rhythm when they're constantly being pulled off the field on a play by play basis. Kamari had the hot hand yesterday. They should have rode him running the ball down their fucking throats with Browning under center because statistically they are a better rushing team out of the I formation. Ever since the Oregon loss the offense reverted back to the pussy Boise State shit instead of a physical, pro-style, down hill, run first team that mostly passes the ball off of play action. That is when Browning is most comfortable and that is what this offense's identity is supposed to be.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited October 2018
    W

This is the kind of loss that leads to 0-12 enabling indifference, if not checked. Petersen needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror and try to see someone besides a never good enough try hard white guy looking back.

Pete actually said he'd prefer to play without the fans and the media. WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMBASS... GO COACH IN HS!! THEY DO PLENTY OF THAT!!!
    Keep playing like you did yesterday, Pete and you’re gonna get your wish!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

I might be overreacting, but Peterman was starting to fizzle out at Boise State too. Everyone is playing way too uptight. It’s been a problem.

You aren’t overreacting at all. Been my number one concern and why I’ve talked about lack of emotion so much this year and last. It’s just a stale program he is running where it doesn’t even look like we really have fun.
    Did you see any lack of emotion from the defense yesterday? Those guys played their asses off! What the fuck do you want? More fist pumps and hooting and hollering and helmet slapping after making good plays is not going to win you games. Sark teams were all about that shit and doing the lawn mower on the sidelines and they fucking sucked!

EXECUTING on offense when your defense is playing lights out is how you win games. It starts by running the fucking ball until the other team proves they can stop it. Every time we had a nice run the next play was a fucking pass. Every fucking time! It was infuriating. Hamdan is absolute shit. After Browning threw that pick I'm saying "fuck Browning, we're going jumbo package with 6 lineman and two tight ends and running the motherfucking ball the rest of the game." But no, we would rather be balanced and lose than one dimensional and win. Our offensive game plan and play calling feels like watching fucking USC. They make it way harder than it needs to be from a play calling perspective.

On top of that, The RB rotation is fucking sporadic and retarted. None of them can get into a rhythm when they're constantly being pulled off the field on a play by play basis. Kamari had the hot hand yesterday. They should have rode him running the ball down their fucking throats with Browning under center because statistically they are a better rushing team out of the I formation. Ever since the Oregon loss the offense reverted back to the pussy Boise State shit instead of a physical, pro-style, down hill, run first team that mostly passes the ball off of play action. That is when Browning is most comfortable and that is what this offense's identity is supposed to be.
    One correction...the pussy Boise State offense shit did beat Oklahoma and a GOOD tcu team.

What has this team ever done?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735

One correction...the pussy Boise State offense shit did beat Oklahoma and a GOOD tcu team.

What has this team ever done?
    Yeah but that was when Petersen had balls and played to win.