Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Peterson

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited October 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Fuck you and the limp dick coaches you kept too long.

Babushka. Jake Eason would be our starting QB RIGHT NOW
Brent Pease. Aaron Fuller good receiver but not an impact player
Bob Gregory Stat rat WAC lover, you fucking racists!

Benching Browning after not adjusting to a defense prime for a counter draw and inserting an ice cold unproven QB midway through the third is fucking brilliant.

TFYS. GTFO!

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

All of Petersen's coaches suck

This. Clean house.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam

I might be overreacting, but Peterman was starting to fizzle out at Boise State too. Everyone is playing way too uptight. It’s been a problem.

I just think people have caught up to what we try to do.

Grind down the clock, blitz the fuck out of us. All it takes is a turnover or two or a few missed fg's

Frankly Colorado was on their way to this same outcome last weekend in HS.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018

I might be overreacting, but Peterman was starting to fizzle out at Boise State too. Everyone is playing way too uptight. It’s been a problem.

This. Remember it well.
    biak1 said:

Pete is playing not to lose instead of playing to win. - Wouldn't characterize it that way.

Browning is a mediocre QB who had been enabled by the staff for 4 years. - Check

Hamdan is not working out as well as hoped. - Too much lateral shit, inhibiting RBs. Traceable to Pete's philosophy .

Special teams have been unforgivingly horrendous. See ya Gregory. - Check.

Pete needs to re-evaluate his stance on the team and coaching philosophy on offense. Check.

I’m giving the defense a break despite shitty sack numbers, awful third down conversion rate, and not being elite enough to win games. Our vaunted secondary has how many picks?They gave up 2 FGs. Be fair.

This team needs a reset badly. This is an awful loss and there’s no way to spin it. The fact that Browning, a 4 year Sr QB was benched tells you all you need to know. Check.

Yes we are 10 points away from undefeated. Sometimes the ball doesn’t bounce your way, etc. But you make your own luck, and when it’s happened as much as it has this season it’s a pattern. And a 5 year old can see and predict that pattern.

Once again, UW shooting themselves in the fucking dick. Drops, no pressure, no kicking game...

This is on you Pete you motherfucker.

FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT

Can Pete finally outgrow his little man complex? The life of the program turns on that question.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    Racist Pete stuck it to BYU (resume enhancing win) because that’s where he really wants to coach. Utah is his back up. He only wants whites and coloreds who wish they were white or are willing to play like it. He’s a shameless scoundrel.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

biak1 said:

Pete is playing not to lose instead of playing to win. - Wouldn't characterize it that way.

Browning is a mediocre QB who had been enabled by the staff for 4 years. - Check

Hamdan is not working out as well as hoped. - Too much lateral shit, inhibiting RBs. Traceable to Pete's philosophy .

Pete needs to re-evaluate his stance on the team and coaching philosophy on offense. Check.

I’m giving the defense a break despite shitty sack numbers, awful third down conversion rate, and not being elite enough to win games. Our vaunted secondary has how many picks?They gave up 2 FGs. Be fair.

This team needs a reset badly. This is an awful loss and there’s no way to spin it. The fact that Browning, a 4 year Sr QB was benched tells you all you need to know. Check.

Yes we are 10 points away from undefeated. Sometimes the ball doesn’t bounce your way, etc. But you make your own luck, and when it’s happened as much as it has this season it’s a pattern. And a 5 year old can see and predict that pattern.

Once again, UW shooting themselves in the fucking dick. Drops, no pressure, no kicking game...

FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT

Can Pete finally outgrow his little man complex? The life of the program turns on that question.
    I outgrew my little man complex in the 5th grade when I hospitalized a kid that tried to pick a fight with me. My advice to Pete is to roll up your sleeves and beat the shit out of the next person you see.
    PurpleJ said:

biak1 said:

FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT

I outgrew my little man complex in the 5th grade when I hospitalized a kid that tried to pick a fight with me. My advice to Pete is to roll up your sleeves and beat the shit out of the next person you see.
    Montlake ain't Tacoma Tough anymore.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

biak1 said:

FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT

Let me come up there and whoop Jake Browning's soft ass.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

biak1 said:

FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT

Let me come up there and whoop Jake Browning's soft ass.
    I cannot endorse child abuse.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

All of Petersen's coaches suck

Disagree.

Lake has been brilliant as a position coach and more than competent as Co-DC. He didn’t recruit the LBs. Out manned and underwhelmed, Lake has been better than good masking our obvious weakness at the second level.

Malloe has been both the technician and the recruiter. Losing Marlon was the best thing that ever happened for him and the program. He stepped up his game. He’s done a hell of a job with Gaines. Jaylon has gone from a valuable rotation piece into a beast. Levi. OMG!
    Does this team really miss Vita? I say no.

Lubbick gets a solid B, maybe a B+.

Same with Huff.

Bush, a first yr cordinator is 2:1 rush to pass, a number, a year ago, this entire bored would jizz over. No Adams. No Bryant. No excuses. It’s been Pete’s offense.

I’m not a Morris guy. Pete is. Other good teams like Morris. Morris likes us so I’ll give Bush some credit. With Bush, Skinny picks us over Georgia. Bush finds a better option than Haener and Bridge-Gadd would be firmly entrenched at NAU.

I dunno know about Bonerpop. TSIO reports show the Boner prioritizing chasing beef on Twitter over stocking the RB stable. But then, Pleasant is a pleasant surprise. McGrew might not suck. Ahmed picked us over almost everyone. Dick, at this point is a black Ted Bundy—a Husky with his arm in a sling and an affinity for stalking girls in the shadows (can you imagine Bundy on social media?) The incoming TB might be good. Outlook: Cloudy. Expendable? Maybe

Papoa? What’s his role? Hand Michael Neal his degree and take his scholarship. Who is Kizer? Drew Sample is a Dissley starter kit. I don’t see Sid Ottens grandson picking Washington solely to play for Papow. Whatever.

Bob Gregory. Please end it. Lord forgive me. I am a sinner. I pray for a nice guarantee for Bob and a positive glowing reference for his next job. Yes, he’s coached and developed BBK. Yes, he’s the reason BBK is playing for Washington instead of Fresno St. (Guys with Pac12 offers take visits before his Jan 16, first and only trip, to UW) Special Teams Coach (NT)
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    haie said:

I just think people have caught up to what we try to do.

Grind down the clock, blitz the fuck out of us. All it takes is a turnover or two or a few missed fg's

Frankly Colorado was on their way to this same outcome last weekend in HS.
    There’s a lot of truth in this