Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How u like Haener now Stalin? You other buttfucks

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    jecornel said:

This is on the shit coaching staff. Not Haener.

No, #good league. Oh, this "shit " staff got UW to the playoff and fiesta bowl back to back. Go back to the NFL and your winner in the Pat's. Hey, u get a bonus with the red sox
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

No, #good league. Oh, this "shit " staff got UW to the playoff and fiesta bowl back to back. Go back to the NFL and your winner in the Pat's. Hey, u get a bonus with the red sox
    You're right pup, this staff is executing wonderfully. Bad timing on the Haener switch. That was not right time.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Good league with only one national champion in 25 years.

Retard.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Pup told u. Bad time to insert a green qb. Even though I like Haener

Weren't you the one that said he was going to be nails?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam
    First Loss: opponent was coming off a buy, at home, biggest game of their season, and needed us to miss a chip short field goal.

Second Loss: opponent needed our offense to spot them 2 or more points.

WSU and Utah will play in the CCG.

It's a dreck conference, second maybe to the ACC except they at least have one good team.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

You're right pup, this staff is executing wonderfully. Bad timing on the Haener switch. That was not right time.
    Pete has confidence in Haener. Kid throws a fastball. Just a difficult scenario and made a bad throw. However, he's a RS freshman, capable of making those throws.

Browning put together that same winning drive at Oregon 3 weeks ago, Henry missed. Pete should have left browning in, it's why I went after Stalin live (which I appologize for). Stalin wanted UW to win, we all did. I wanted to leave Browning in and you see why...but Haener has the ability to win that game.

UW defense couldnt stop CAL between 20's and on last drive. Championship teams can. Interior DL couldnt stand up at point of attack on several drives, our coverage in the flats was terrible, uncharacteristic of this D. That's Myles Bryant's specialty. Was he hurt? If so that's why. I didnt see #5 all game. That's not Pete's or Lake's fault. It's missing a player or a player having a bad game. But I think Bryant didnt play...anybody verify that?