Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Do People See the Last Two Games Going?

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
I see a 1-1 finish and 2-0 is more likely than 0-2. I honestly would want to finish 2-0 so that Sarkisian isn't a lame-duck next year (but Woodward should only extend him a year or else he really is Woodtarded).

9-4 is a lot better for program momentum than 8-5 though Sarkisian better win at least 6 conference games next year or he should be pushed by plunger out of town.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2013
    The only problem with the 2-0 scenario is Woodward.

He'd back up the Brinks truck with the DeLarry 5 year contract extension.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    He would truly be Woodtarded if he backed up the Brinks truck after a 4th straight 5-4 conference record. Besides, if Woodward gave him a big extension and he went 5-4 in conference again in 2014, then what would he do? He'd have to fire Sarkisian and the UW would be on the hook for an even bigger buyout than $3-$4 million or whatever it is.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    9-4 is a guaranteed extension. Next year, Sark will win at least 9 or 10 in the easiest fucking schedule I have ever seen UW play. Every tough game except Oregon and Arizona is at home and we play four cupcakes in non conference. Yesterday fucked us, although we were already fucked.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    We win a close one against WSU and will destroy whoever we play in the dreckfest bowl game we get into. We really needed Oregon State to plunger Sark... didn't realize they were this awful.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    I see us beating WSU fairly handily - at home, AC, etc.

The bowl game will depend on the matchup. Sark's not known for being the guy who comes out on top when there is time to prepare.

At least 8-5; Special Year.
  • Guys an 8-5 season is an extension too. We are stuck with Sark so might as well root for the team to succeed, hopefully next year he can win an empty 10 games then he can LEAVE! to the NFL.

That game last night clinched Sark will be here next year.
  • Huskies by 20 in Apple Cup... BYU wins Kraft Bowl with tough defense.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    If they can't beat byu I pray to Allah it's enough to let him go. Byu is awful this year they were the last time they beat sark too.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

If they can't beat byu I pray to Allah it's enough to let him go. Byu is awful this year they were the last time they beat sark too.

You can't expect a guy to beat his alma mater. That's why you'll be fucked against Oregon with Wilcox there.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Sark wins the AC then falls face first into a rubbish fire vs BYU in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowel Classic. "8 Wins...Progress!" Doogs rejoice, bells are rung, songs of praise are sung about Sark, I light myself on fucking fire.

Yep....that's how I see it playing out.

This.
  • Mosster47 said:

You can't expect a guy to beat his alma mater. That's why you'll be fucked against Oregon with Wilcox there.

Huh?

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=333190026
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    When we play QBs that can run, we get beat. AZ doesn't count in that rainstorm. That BYU QB alone could run his way to victory while our Defense locks everyone else down.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    Their QB cannot throw however. But yes, he can run. It's a team that got handled by Utah on their home field. I am confident sark will screw it up though.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,968 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark bought back way too much good will with that single game Saturday. I'm not sure if an AC loss would even be enough to throw it away, especially if that is followed by a big win in the mac and cheese bowl.

Given that belief, I feel like I have to go all in and hope for the best. The best would be a dominant win over WSU followed by another in the bowel. 9-4 with good momentum would help salvage the recruiting class and there is nothing more important than recruiting at this juncture if we want the next UW coach to have what he needs to win early and often.

So how do we get to that stage where a new coach is in play, given 9-4 and an easy 10 wins next year? Fuckin wish I knew. Someone will have to help me out there.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Washington will win their last two ...

And the doogs will rejoice ...

Sark won 9 games in year 5 ... just like Don James ... BITCHES!
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    All in all, Sarkisian must win at least 6 conference games next year or he should be fired. Swapping out LSU on the road for Boise State at home is why we are 7-4 rather than 6-5.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Mosster47 said:

lol.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    HFNY said:

All in all, Sarkisian must win at least 6 conference games next year or he should be fired. Swapping out LSU on the road for Boise State Idaho State at home is why we are 7-4 rather than 6-5.

Boise State was not a gimme. No ill will for scheduling them or Illinois.

Idaho State is a fucking disgrace. As is 3 of the first 4 games next year.