Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Hardcore Husky Dreckfest Rankings

1. Notre Dame

2. Stanford
3. ASU
4. USC

5. UCLA
6. Oregon
7. WSU
8. Arizona
9. UW

10. Oregon State
11. Utah

12. Colorado

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Not enough distance between Notre Dame and everyone else.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Brian Kelly approves this message and so does Brian Kelly.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    looks about right to me. 6-8 maybe should be tied, since Arizona boatraced us and lost to Wazzu
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    You are getting close, but what is your hard on with UCLA. Their "sig" win is against a very average Nebraska team and they have lost to every "good" team they have played.

Oregon @ 5

then UCLA, Arizona, UW & WSU in the mix for 6-9.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    Kal is dead to Sven.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

You are getting close, but what is your hard on with UCLA. Their "sig" win is against a very average Nebraska team and they have lost to every "good" team they have played.

Oregon @ 5

then UCLA, Arizona, UW & WSU in the mix for 6-9.

I wouldn't call the leader of the second tier of dreck a hard on.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    About fucking time the Sven/Cal love affair came to a halt!
  • I actually have to say Auburn's rankings for once are better. No way you can put Arizona over UW after UW defeated them by 18.

I know you'll say but they beat Oregon but they also lost to WSU at home.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club

I actually have to say Auburn's rankings for once are better. No way you can put Arizona over UW after UW defeated them by 18.

I agree with you but I will add that WSU might be better than we all realize.
  • I actually have to say Auburn's rankings for once are better. No way you can put Arizona over UW after UW defeated them by 18.

They might be but UW did beat Arizona rather easily say 31-13? So UW should be ahead of Arizona IMO.

I'd also argue ahead of WSU since UW destroyed Oregon State while WSU was destroyed by them. WSU has yet to beat a team who defeated UW.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,842 Founders Club

I actually have to say Auburn's rankings for once are better. No way you can put Arizona over UW after UW defeated them by 18.

They might be but UW did beat Arizona rather easily say 31-13? So UW should be ahead of Arizona IMO.

I'd also argue ahead of WSU since UW destroyed Oregon State while WSU was destroyed by them. WSU has yet to beat a team who defeated UW.
    Solid points.

What's Arizonas best win and what's Washingtons best win?

Now you are sounding like MykFS when arguing Mora vs Sark. I like to live in a world where HTH does matter.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

If you can't see that Oregon (or at least Huff, Thomas, etc) threw in the towel, then I can't help you.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

It would be Nick Holt AWESOME if WSU won the north next year.

The doogs would be fucking stuck.
    topdawgnc said:

no, they would just rationalize it away
  • topdawgnc said:

They are already claiming Leach inherited a full cupboard from Wulff even though Sark inherited much more talent from Ty than Leach did.

It's incredible how much they'll lie, skew stats and rationalize fucking everything to prop up Sark.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

They are already claiming Leach inherited a full cupboard from Wulff even though Sark inherited much more talent from Ty than Leach did.

It's incredible how much they'll lie, skew stats and rationalize fucking everything to prop up Sark.
    unreal

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    Disagree!

Not sure what I disagree with but who cares because now Next Season Is Over!

So just fuck it.....

Now you are sounding like MykFS when arguing Mora vs Sark. I like to live in a world where HTH does matter.
    I notice you didn't bitch about Utah being ranked behind Stanford.