Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

About to head up to Berkeley

2»

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Checked in to my swanky boutique hotel downtown. Boutique means we don't have Valet parking and you don't have a mini bar in your room but we charge a lot because we are hip and trendy and in an old office building and shit.

But no fucking mini bar. Guess what, us old fucks use apps and shit to downgrade you on the travel sites. We're hip like that.

Nice room, bought some booze. Room service menu looks decent. No FS1 so I will have to actually go to the game

Got the Slack 12 network here. Lots of Asians in Berkeley

Probably go out with my Antifa buddies tonight and smash some stuff up

It's cheaper to drink @BearsWiin house.

If you're lucky he'll bake you some cookies (bitch!) and provide you some victory coitus.
    Started off the evening with a Trumer Pils, brewed in Berkeley to Salzburg standards from 1601, not bad. Switched to a pinot that drinks like a cab

Thinking about bringing some fucking chocochip cookies to Kip's, but probably too lazy to do any baking tonight
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I am fuckivn hammered FUCKING KILL CALL FUCK THOSE PUSSYES
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

Checked in to my swanky boutique hotel downtown. Boutique means we don't have Valet parking and you don't have a mini bar in your room but we charge a lot because we are hip and trendy and in an old office building and shit.

But no fucking mini bar. Guess what, us old fucks use apps and shit to downgrade you on the travel sites. We're hip like that.

Nice room, bought some booze. Room service menu looks decent. No FS1 so I will have to actually go to the game

If you're lucky he'll bake you some cookies (bitch!) and provide you some victory coitus.
    Started off the evening with a Trumer Pils, brewed in Berkeley to Salzburg standards from 1601, not bad. Switched to a pinot that drinks like a cab

Thinking about bringing some fucking chocochip cookies to Kip's, but probably too lazy to do any baking tonight
    it’s lit
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

Pilsner wasnt invented until the 1800s and not in Salzburg so sounds like they are full of shit
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

BearsWiin said:

Pilsner wasnt invented until the 1800s and not in Salzburg so sounds like they are full of shit
    1601 to 1800’s is a pretty big discrepancy. Gonna need a ruling from someone who was there.

@racebannon ?