Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We are peaceful

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Has there been any evidence that these pipe-bombs are coming from a Trump supporter? The one thing we know is that liberals lie, and they love being lied to. Until we have evidence that these bombs are coming from a Trump supporters the onus is on the left.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Definitely someone from Derek Johnson’s crew
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited October 2018
    Dude61 said:

Worst bomb maker ever?

If this were an actual bomb a disposal team would be dealing with it in an empty parking lot, not taking close ups.

Why no postmarks on a package that was supposed to be delivered to the Time Warner building?

Looks like a MacGuyvered double-ender.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    SFGbob said:

Has there been any evidence that these pipe-bombs are coming from a Trump supporter? The one thing we know is that liberals lie, and they love being lied to. Until we have evidence that these bombs are coming from a Trump supporters the onus is on the left.

The onus is on the FBI. Still, it's not hard to deduce the political leanings of someone that would send a pipe bomb to Obama, Clinton, Soros, and CNN.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

The onus is on the FBI. Still, it's not hard to deduce the political leanings of someone that would send a pipe bomb to Obama, Clinton, Soros, and CNN.
    Bob thinks Republicans are always peaceful. He forgets about Gifford. And countless other acts of Republican violence. But his news source says it's all liberals so he believes it.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've not seen Trump supporters shooting up Rat party baseball practices, nor have I seen Trump supporters beating up and attacking people simply for attending Rats party campaign rallies and speeches.

GayBob hasn’t seen it.

He’s been terribly victimized, the poor beta snowflake.
    You're more than welcome to provide instances where Trump supporters have done these things but we both know you won't because you're nothing more than a Kunt with big mouth you loves to repeat your stupid little catch phrases.

Now dance like a fucking monkey parrot boy.
    Stupid little catch phrases? First of all:
    Hurtful.
    But that’s:
    OK!
    Kunt? It was funny the first 23 times.
    81% of the time I don’t even read your posts.
    I appreciate the free pub though.
    Thanks for reading!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

False flag op

Gets the invasion mob off the top and is in the democrats wheel house. Look at hondo can barely contain himself

GOP are violent haters!!!!!

Just as likely and yes there is ample evidence of lefties faking hate crimes

I'm looking for the raw video
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog and Bob supporting bombs sent to Democrats.

Never said any such thing. It's most likely a political stunt. Of course the extreme left views and hatred for all that is America by those involved you'd think the supposed violent right would have been at this much sooner. This close to the midterm and with the current political op in central America it smells like a stunt.
    Sledog denies supporting sending bombs in the same post he supports it.
    Poonting out your BS. Just saw another article and they call them "suspected" explosives. I'd think they'd know by now.

How do you remember to breathe?
    Suspected? Lol read the articles, they detonated them.

What's is like living in a world where everything Republicans do is right and everything else is a Democrat conspiracy.
    It's the new normal.
    Dude61 said:

Worst bomb maker ever?

If this were an actual bomb a disposal team would be dealing with it in an empty parking lot, not taking close ups.

Why no postmarks on a package that was supposed to be delivered to the Time Warner building?

The CNN package was dropped off by a courier.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

Dude61 said:

Worst bomb maker ever?

I love the whole 6 stamps for a pipe bomb.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

False flag op

Gets the invasion mob off the top and is in the democrats wheel house. Look at hondo can barely contain himself

Link?
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    500 acts of violence by the left the media has ignored.

https://i.redd.it/v7o7mx1xu5u11.jpg
    Sledog said:

Dude61 said:

Worst bomb maker ever?

I love the whole 6 stamps for a pipe bomb.
    I'm expecting the Postmaster General to get involved shortly.

SFGbob said:

False flag op

I never took you for a conspiracy nut.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bob thinks Republicans are always peaceful. He forgets about Gifford. And countless other acts of Republican violence. But his news source says it's all liberals so he believes it.
    Hondo thinks the strawman's asshole loves the abuse.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've not seen Trump supporters shooting up Rat party baseball practices, nor have I seen Trump supporters beating up and attacking people simply for attending Rats party campaign rallies and speeches.

GayBob hasn’t seen it.

He’s been terribly victimized, the poor beta snowflake.
    You're more than welcome to provide instances where Trump supporters have done these things but we both know you won't because you're nothing more than a Kunt with big mouth you loves to repeat your stupid little catch phrases.

Now dance like a fucking monkey parrot boy.
    Stupid little catch phrases? First of all:
    Hurtful.
    But that’s:
    OK!
    Kunt? It was funny the first 23 times.
    81% of the time I don’t even read your posts.
    I appreciate the free pub though.
    Thanks for reading!
    Hell I assumed you had problems reading period.
    What am I forgetting about Gifford's Hondo? That her shooting had nothing to do with Republicans and yet nearly 7 years later you still lie about it and claim they did?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I’m hearing ivanka mailed these herself. Trump made them. That’s why their so small. And also why they failed.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    Interesting that a someone smart enough to make a bomb, isn't smart enough to realize John Brennan works for NBC and not CNN.